forty nine

AUGUST 16, 2019

SELENE WAS BACK IN L.A FOR HER EP RELEASE  PARTY.

She was excited. It dropped at midnight but she still had a few things to do before. She sat in Chris' apartment as he made calls. She was supposed to be performing in a small venue— which was scary— but it was for the release and it wasn't that long. The tickets had started selling last week, the venue almost sold out. If Selene was correct, it was around 1,500-2,000 people which wasn't a lot but, the less the better.

She had gotten her hair braided into box braids the day before, the woman feeling better about her appearance. She laid down on the Chris' couch, her arms covering her eyes. "Are you okay with an interviewer there?" Christ asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. "

"Along with breaks where fans ask questions?"

"Sure."

"You sure are enthusiastic," Chris sarcastically said. Selene moved her hand arms from her eyes. "Sorry. I'm just tired right now," she muttered as she sat up. "When do I have to be there?"

Chris looked at the time on his phone. "We are leaving in less than two hours. Where's Harry?"

"He's on a flight here."

The singer ended up having to film music videos back to back. First was Lights Up and then Adore You in Scotland. Selene left Mexico when he left for Scotland so she hadn't seen him in a few days. The time zones were also very different so Selene would stay up late trying to make sure Harry was doing alright— hence why she was tired.

"Do you think he's going to be here in time?"

"He should be off the plane in an hour at the most so yeah," she informed.

"Do you want me to get someone to pick him up?"

"If you want. Just text him and see if he has a ride or not."

feliciadagoat, lizzobeeating, harrystyles, and 401,789 others liked

selenesage: can't wait to see you all!

Time passed by quickly and before she knew it, Selene was backstage in the venue. She was nervous. She hadn't said a word to anyone since she had gotten to the venue unless she absolutely needed to. Chris noticed it but didn't want to bother her— especially if she was closing herself off on purpose.

She sat on the couch that was in the green room, her eyes on the water bottle she had left on the table stand in front of her. Her leg bopped up and down slightly in anticipation.

The door to the room opened, Selene not even moving her head to see who it was. "Selene? You okay?"

She turned around and smiled as she saw Mitch. "I thought you were in London still. What are you doing here?" she let out as she stood up. Mitch opened his arms and Selene gladly hugged him.