seventeen

IT WAS HARRY'S BIRTHDAY AND SELENE HAD FLEW OUT TO LONDON TO HELP WITH HIS SUPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY.

She didn't want to bother Mitch or Sarah (for once) so she ended up staying in a AirBnB close to their places. They had stored everything for the party at Selene's place since Harry didn't even know she was in London in the first place. Camille had taken Harry out for the day so they were set. The doorbell ringing alerted Selene; the guitarist rushing to the door. She quickly opened it to reveal Mitch and Sarah. They werent supposed to be at her place at 1 in the afternoon. It was way too early. The two walked into the flat; Selene closing the door after them. 

"I still can't believe you brought that," Mitch said as he shook his head at the cardboard cutout of Harry. It was Harry from 2012 in his grey suit and head full of curls. "H is gonna absolutely hate that."

Selene laughed. "That's kind of the point Mitch. What are you two doing here so early?"

"It's 1 in the afternoon!" 

"And it's 5 in the morning in LA! Give me a break dad,"  she retorted. 

"Camille called and told us that they might be back earlier because everything is happening quicker than we want so we have to pack this up now," Sarah explained. 

"Okay, I'll go put on some shoes," she said.

"Let me guess, your platforms so you can feel taller?" Mitch asked. Selene stuck up her middle finger; her thumb following after. "I didn't even bring those shoes," she muttered. She did although bring her Doc Martens that made her a good two inches taller. Selene was the shortest in both the band and in her family. Everyone practically towered over the guitarist. She blamed it on her mother's side of the family. One of the few things that she knew about her mom was that she was short. Shorter than her. Selene was five feet and four inches tall and her mom was five feet and two inches tall. 

It didn't take the three long to move everything into Mitch's car and Selene's car that she was renting. The last thing was the cardboard cutout. Selene knew she should've waited until she got to his house to set it up. She grabbed cardboard Harry and closed the door to the flat. "You need help?" Mitch asked. Selene shook her head. "He's going in the passenger seat." It wasn't that hard to fit him in the car. All Selene really had to do was recline the chair back.

"Just follow me," Mitch said as he got in his car. Selene sighed as she got into her car. "Just follow  him and don't get lost in a country your not familiar with," she muttered to herself. 

                                           mitchrowland, feliciathegoat, and 33,567 others liked

selenesage: meet me in the pale moonlight

                                                         12,547 comments