forty six

SELENE SAT IN THE CHAIR, PATIENTLY WAITING AS THEY DID HER HAIR FOR THE SHOOT.

Harry was right beside her in another chair— his attention directly on her as she talked to him about L.A. She told him about the collaborations, the all nighters they pulled in the studio, and places they visited on the weekends. The only thing she didn't tell him about what the accidentally breaking stuff in her room because she was upset. That would've devastated him.

As of right now, they were in a empty warehouse that was rented out. She had a total of three locations to go to. The second one was a beach and the third was a studio bedroom. Luckily, they were all close to each other.

"What are you doing after this?" Harry asked, Selene shrugging. "I did promise Mitch I would drop by when I got a chance."

"What if we all go to a karaoke place?"

Selene smiled. Neither of them had done karaoke in a while. It was mostly because they were busy with their own things. "Like the night we all properly met?"

He nodded. "Just like that."

"Can you text him for me?"

Harry smirked. "I have an better idea."

The singer dug his phone out of his pocket and held it up to his face to unlock it. Once that was done, he quickly pressed the FaceTime button and then Mitch's contact which was "bitch r.". The lead guitarist answered in less than twenty seconds— his face popping up on the screen. The first thing Harry noticed was his red eyes. That and the big ass grin he was wearing.

"Your alive!" Mitch retorted, Harry rolling his eyes.

"I have a surprise for you," Harry muttered as he passed the phone to Selene.

"My favorite person in the world! How are you Selene?"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Is Sarah not your favorite-"

Mitch giggled. "She doesn't have to know," he whispered. Selene turned to Harry who had his mouth covered in attempts to not laugh.

"Are you high?" she asked. Mitch nodded. "What gave it away?"

She sighed. "Mitch you have five hours to get sober. Go eat or something."

"What's in five hours?"

"We are picking you and Sarah up. Five hours."

"Your bossy," he mumbled.

Selene grinned. "Mhm. Bye Mitch."

The hairdresser, Liz, quietly chucked as her hands moved to the diffuser for Selene's hair. "He's definitely a character."

"That he is."

Liz turned on the diffuser and brought up to her hair. A diffuser was basically just a blow dryer but for curly hair so the curls can be more defined. Selene had tried it a couple of times before but she preferred letting her hair air dry most of the time.

Harry snuck his hand to hers, the woman grabbing it and smiling. Mexico was in a few days, Selene excited for it. She had yet to pack for it though since she had literally just got back last night. She didn't even know what they would be doing there besides the music video. All she knew was that Jeff, his wife, Harry, and her would be going. She did want to visit a beach while they were there.

The guitarist also hoped that the two would get a day or two alone to have fun. Hell, she could get a few hours and still be happy.