thirty

April 23, 2019

SELENE FOUND HERSELF CUTTING HER HAIR AGAIN.

She did it out of boredom to be honest. She had been stuck in her apartment for way too long. She couldn't drive and both Mitch and Harry were busy. She hadn't been to the studio with them as much because she didn't really feel like she was needed. Their brains were just enough to finish songs. The only time she came in was for guitar work and sometimes the piano.

Her doctor allowed her to stop using the crutches but she still had the boot which made life already harder than it had to be.

She had also bought some hair dye online that had arrived earlier so she was planning to do that also. She wasn't going that short. She had only planned to cut about two or three more inches off. She was already done with one side of her hair.

She picked up the red scissors once's more and opened them— the hand with the scissors nearing her hair. She was quickly interrupted by a knocking on the door. Why does this always seem to happen? She set huffed and made her way to the door.

She looked through the peephole to see Harry holding up a bag of food. "I got your favorite!" he exclaimed. Shrimp Sushi and a bowl of rice and shrimp. She smiled and opened the door. The singer had just cut his hair like a week ago which she wasn't going to lie, she was going miss the longer hair. His smile quickly dropped as he saw her hair uneven.

"Where is the rest of your hair?" he asked as he walked in. She closed the door and turned to Harry. "On the floor in the bathroom," she answered. Harry set the bag of food down and picked up the hair dye that was on the counter.

"Can I help?" he asked.

Selene shrugged. "If you really want too. I'm going to go finish cutting my hair and i'll be back out," she said as she made her way to the bathroom. She heard a faint "okay" as she closed the door. It didn't take her long to cut the rest of her hair considering that she practically just shipped where she thought she should. Her hair was a bit frizzy but it didn't matter since she would have to wash her hair anyway. She quickly grabbed the strands of hair that laid on the floor and sink and placed it into the trash can in the bathroom.

She walked back out to see Harry sitting on her couch; trying to find something on the tv. She grabbed her food from the counter and sat beside him. His green eyes wandered over to her in an instant.

"How's your foot?" he asked. She lifted it up slightly and looked at it. "Well... I mean it's just there. It doesn't really hurt it's just annoying."

"Don't you get it off soon?"

She nodded. "On the 3rd."

"Finally," Harry muttered. Selene's eyes widened as she pushed him playfully. "Your gross," she laughed.

The two hadn't done anything yet. Sure they had gotten close but it always got stopped. Always. Whether it was one of the two or Mitch calling during a make out. It never failed. At the moment, it was the stupid ass boot.

Selene wasn't that easy. Was it fun to tease him? Yes. Absolutely. And she was going to do it for as long as she can.

"At least take me on a few dates H," she continued. "I mean we haven't been on any. The studio and you house doesn't count either."

"We have been on one!" Hardy defended.

"When?" she asked. "Japan. When we went to dinner and went around town."

"Does that even count?" she questioned as she popped a piece of sushi into her mouth.

"It was romantic, was it not?"