2

Orochimaru chuckled at the woman, smirking at her. “That was foolish, little one. Now there is no one to save you.” He told her, almost in disappointment. There would be no challenge to this. When he felt himself begin to sink, his head shot out, his body following suit.

Before he could reach her the blonde returned, kicking him away from the girl. “Not on my watch!” he yelled out with a grin, landing next to Silver. “So what did you say about this guy? I didn’t hear ya.” He asked goofily.

Orochimaru frowned, standing as he dusted himself off. Something was off about this one.

Silver had a jutsu she'd been waiting to use, to protect herself when his head and body shot out, only for Naruto to return and kick him away from her. "Naruto.." She murmured, shaking her head. "Nevermind that, why'd you come back?! There's no way we can take him! He will definitely try and kill us."

Naruto blinked, looking at her owlishly. “What? You expected me to leave you with this creepy guy alone?!” he asked frowning in confusion. “Not happening, Silver!” he shouted at her. “You’re part of this team and that means you get everything that comes with us! Including saving your ass!”

Taking this distraction as a chance to act, he elongated his neck again, sinking his fangs into her neck where he often placed the cursed mark on his victims. A maniacal laugh left him as he retracted his head, and with the blonde placed a sealing mark on his stomach, recognizing that he was the vessel for the nine-tail fox. He would be a problem too. Forcing them away from him, Orochimaru smirked at Silver. “You’ll come find me, Silver. You will be mine.”

Before the two could hit a tree or get killed by the giant snake, Sasuke managed to pin them safely and killed the snake with a fire ball. The man was gone by the time he and Sakura got there, but the damage had already been done.

Silver stared at him in awestruck as he scolded her for thinking otherwise.
Feeling the piercing pain where he had sank his fangs into her flesh, and the intense burning it put off, Silver tightly held the affected area and grit her teeth. It took everything she had not to start yelling out in pain or crying. 

Sakura hurried to her teammate and placed her hands on the girls shoulder. "Silver? Silver, what'd he do to you?" She asked, scared for her. Silver buried herself in Sakura, as she couldn't take the pain anymore and cried.

"Naruto.. Im so sorry.." She murmured softly after a moment, as her consciousness faded. Sakura held her in her arms, unsure of what to do. 

Naruto was already out cold having his chakra and the fox’s chakra sealed from one another. Sasuke picked Naruto up with a frown, walking over to Sakura. Two of them were out, which was not good. “Come on, let’s find somewhere to rest… we'll have to take turns.” He spoke softly and began walking into the forest. How did it come to this?

--

Kaida frowned during her watch, something was amiss in the forest, aside from the constant screams echoing through the night. She tossed a stick into the flames, the only warmth coming from the fire and the pup at her side. This forest was strange, it felt off, the darkness within it encasing her in cold.

Sakura glanced at Sasuke when he went to pick up Naruto and nodded lightly, before slowly and carefully picking up Silver and followed him.

Once they found a safe place to lay them down, Sakura went to work on getting a fire started.

--

Shikamaru was keeping alert as sounds of the forest kept him in edge. Ino had recognized a scream from Sakura earlier, and a part of her was still really worried. But they couldn't do anything this late..