3

Sasuke felt eyes on him and turned, surprised to see Silver up still. “You should be resting.” He frowned. While she acted as if she was better, he knew she wasn’t. There was something different about her any time she used her chakra. Whatever that snake did to her, it bothered him.

--

Kaida chuckled softly, nodding her head in understanding. “At least your sensei willingly plays with you, I can’t get mine to after the first time we played.” She mused, making the first move with a smile. “It’ll be nice to have a challenge for once.”

Silver closed her eyes briefly when he spoke. "Can't sleep.. Same as you." She said quietly, knowing better than to think he wouldn't notice how she was acting. He could see through her tough act.

--

Shikamaru made his move, while listening to her. "You must've really kicked his butt, if he won't play you a second time." He murmured with a light smirk.

Sasuke frowned, but sighed as he stood up, motioning for her to as well. “If that’s the case we might as well take a walk.” He suggested, stuffing his hands into his pockets. It was also better to not accidentally wake the others up if they continued talking.

--

Kaida smirked in return as she made another move. “Hard not to when they don’t try.” She teased lightly. Shikamaru had been the only one to ever give her a challenge and to date she had never beaten him. She knew Shikamaru was brilliant, it was obvious, but no one really saw passed his laziness.

Silver blinked and glanced at him when he spoke, then nodded and stood before following him out of the room.

--

Shikamaru chuckled and made his move. "I can't seem to beat Asuma-sensei at a game, he always gets passed my plans." He murmured quietly. Him and Asuma played a different game though, and it was his favourite.

Sasuke led the way out onto the quiet hallway, that way they could do whatever they liked without waking the others. It was silent for the most part. “What’s keeping you up?” he asked once they were up away from the rooms.

--

Kaida looked at the board before making another move. “That sounds nice, you’re lucky to have good sensei who can keep your mind from growing bored." She smiled softly, thinking of the ways her own sensei kept her mind amused.

Silver kept quiet as they walked, trying to think of what to talk about. Neither of them weren't much for small talk, after all. When he spoke, she glanced at him. "Everything.. Mainly the exam, I don't know how the others can sleep." She murmured quietly, lowering her eyes.

--

Shikamaru nodded and made his next move. "Yea.." He murmured. "He knows how to read the three of us, and our training specialties." He said. Asuma was a good sensei, he wouldn't deny that.

Sasuke nodded his head, understanding what she meant. “When you’re exhausted like everyone is, it’s easy to rest.” He said quietly. Though everyone handled stress differently, the common thing seemed to be sleeping.

--

“That’s good to hear. My sensei likes pushing us, he knows how we are and how help us get to become creative.” Kaida mused softly before making her move. She was feeling more relaxed now that she could play with someone, and this helped her mind finally slow.

Silver nodded lightly to his words. "Unless they're weird like us, and can't sleep." She teased some, running a delicate hand over her braided hair.