5

The moment white feathers began falling, both Haku and Kaida broke the genjutsu before they fell asleep, looking around in confusion as people began falling over, fast asleep. “What’s going on?” she asked him, never before seeing something like this happen.

“I don’t know… I need to find Zabuza… Stay safe.” He told her and immediately teleported away from her side. She ran over to where her sensei was, who stood with some of the other jonin.

--

“Silver… I’m getting tired…” Naruto murmured as his eyes began drifting closed and he fell forward, unable  to sense what was going on or why he was so tired.

--

Sasuke jumped back, away from the sand, wondering what was going on just as his siblings came down and grabbed him, immediately running away. In his irritation, Sasuke followed them.

°°°

Naruto yawned as he regained consciousness, blinking languidly before noticing Silver dragging him. “You shouldn’t be doing that…” he told her groggily, trying to regain his senses, but it was hard.

--

The sensation of feeling Shikamaru’s jutsu was immediate as Kaida ducked down just as some shuriken whizzed past her head. Getting onto the stomach, she crawled over to Shikamaru, smirking at his tactic while she rested under one of the benches. “Some exam…” she murmured quietly.

Silver was more focused on carrying him, than anything. "Then hurry..and wake up.." She panted some, refusing to leave him.

--

Kakashi had gone to Sakura, know she had broken the jutsu and placed a hand on her shoulder. "We'll handle things here, I need you and naruto to go after Sasuke and sand nins." He said to her. Sakura glanced at him nodded before lowering down to crawl around in search for naruto.

--

Shikamaru was glad to see her avoid the shuriken, and chuckled quietly when she came over to him. "The exam was a front.." He murmured.

Naruto grunted and before she took another step, managed to pull her into him as he fell, cushioning her fall as weapons were thrown at them. “You know a slap would have been good… you’re still injured and people are attacking us.” He told her, now wide awake as he blinked owlishly at her.

--

“I agree, but to what end?” Kaida sighed a bit, shaking her head as she looked over to where the Hikage was. Now a large dark coloured cube surrounded him and whoever his opponent was. “Who would be bold enough to come after the Hokage like this?”

--

Haku stood next to Zabuza, staring down at the chaos below. They did not sign up for something like this, but he wanted to make sure his sister was alright, especially after just reuniting with her. “What should we do, Zabuza?” he asked, the two easily fending off the sound ninjas around them.

“You want to protect your sister, right?” the man guessed with a scoff, not needing an answer. “Then we’ll continue as planned. Fight with them for now, I can’t stay. I still have a bounty on my head.” Zabuza nodded his head towards the chaos. “Come back to me once you’re done.” He then left, leaving Haku to fight through the hordes of sound ninjas.

Silver fell limp against him when he suddenly pulled her into him, and smiled sheepishly. "How would I know that?" She asked. She wasn't worried about the people attack them, because she could easily use her vines to deflect their weapons.
Silver suddenly reached for the seal we curse mark and grit her teeth in pain as it surfaced. Probably from using so much chakra during the fight.