17

Naruto grinned at them when they reached the two. "She's on restricted training right now." He grinned, looking over at Silver. When they told them about the new training for an even stronger move he got excited. "So, what do I have do?" he asked curiously, tilting his head a bit.

--

Kaida looked at the bandits around them, then looked behind her where she left the others and rubbed the back of her head. "I don't know, we could drag them while they're unconscious, wait till they waken and have the wolves watch them as we guide them..." she offered up some ideas. They really didn't think about that before, now that she thought about it.

"We'll have to do in steps, first we need to know what nature your chakra is." He said, and handed him a piece of paper, then explained what the paper did and how it responded to each type of chakra.

"Just focus your chakra into that piece of paper." He instructed. Yamato was there to keep the nine-tails' chakra in check.

--

Shikamaru rubbed the back of his head. "Or, you could send one of your wolves back to the village and tell Lady Fifth, then she can send the anbu out here to collect them." He suggested, glancing at her once more.

Naruto blinked and nodded his head a bit as he took the paper and focused his chakra into it. To his surprise the paper split it half, telling them which element he resonated with. "So... wind?" he said still looking at the paper. He was curious as to what Silver's chakra was but knew she couldn't push herself right now.

"Alright, now what?"

--

Kaida blushed in embarrassment for not thinking about that first. "Or we could do that too..." she said sheepishly and let out a whistle. Hara came up to them from her post. "We need you to go to the Hogake and request Anbu assistance with bringing these guys back to the village." She requested and with a nod, Hara headed out. "Guess we should gather all of them in the clearing so we can keep an eye on them until the Anbu arrive?" she asked.

Kakashi smirked some under his mask and held up a leaf. "The next step is to tear a leaf in half, with your chakra, with as many shadow clones as you can make." He said, explaining his time-saving theory that only naruto could manage.

Yamato lightly placed a hand on Silver's shoulder. "Come stand back with me." He said, before stepping back a bit and sitting down to get ready to do his thing. Silver nodded and went to stand over by him.

--

Shikamaru smirked lightly at her blushing. He nodded some at her when she mentioned gathering them in the clearing, and went to help her move them.

And right as he began to move them, a kunai knife whizzed past his head and struck the ground, causing his eyes to widen and he spun around just in time to get kicked hard enough to knock him back into a tree and he coughed.

Naruto nodded his head, smirking as he produced a few thousand clones. The moment Silver was out of the way and the tree bare of all its leaves, Naruto and the clones all began concentrating on splitting the leaves. It was harder than it seemed as the army focused on the leave in between their hands.

--

Kaida didn't expect this as she turned around, eyes wide as the man came after her next. She didn't think as she slammed her hand onto the ground where a dome of ice captured him. She panted slightly and froze the rest of the bandits in place before running over to Shikamaru. "Are you okay?" she asked coming up to his side.

Silver blinked when he made all of the clones, and gasped. "I had no idea.." She murmured quietly, then glanced at Yamato who sat in a circle of totem looking statues and held his hand up to track the nine-tails' chakra.