19

Yamato froze after standing, staring between the two. This was bad. Kin’s temper was infamous as it was destructive.

Sasuke sighed and plopped onto the ground. There was nothing he could do now that she was losing control like this. The woman was troublesome, but she was a good mentor.

Naruto gave Silver’s hand a squeeze of reassurance, giving her a smile. “Don’t worry.” He assured her and began walking towards the two. He had to stop this before things got messy. “Come on, do you really want the entire village coming down here right now?” he asked. “Whatever Kakashi-sensei let slip was probably an accident, and Granny Tsunade is having a hard time right now… she’s also probably tired after saving Silver's life.”

--

Kaida joined him at the balcony, placing a hand on his arm, her eyes flitting over the village to find the source of this chakra. “Have you ever heard of someone possessing this type of chakra before?” she asked softly. She hadn’t heard of other releases like this that could affect the weather, unless it was a kekkei genaki, like hers.

Kakashi's eyes widen when Naruto came over and brought up Tsunade. "Naruto!" He said, teleporting just in time for Kinimaru to vanish and come at Naruto with a lightning blade, and parried it with a kunai knife. "Kin.. Take your anger out on me if you want, but you'll leave my students out of it." He said, staring at the woman. Lightning crackled along the darkened sky.

"Forget it, she's not someone you can reason with. She'll only listen if she calmed down, and that will only happen if she's taken down a notch." Kakashi said, glancing at him, before pushing her back and watching her as she vanished with a bolt of lightning, before striking down again.

Silver stood frozen.

--

Shikamaru grit his teeth as lightning was seen dancing along the sky and he balled his hand. "Only one.." He murmured. "And I'm sure lady fifth has already noticed it." He murmured, before telling her about the infamous recently forgiven rogue, Kinimaru.

Yamato quickly caught Naruto, getting him out of the way. The boy was pale, his stupidity still evident as he left him near Silver. “Sensei is right… let him deal with her.” He spoke calmly.

“Still an idiot.” Sasuke muttered, shaking his head as he watched his mentors.

Naruto felt drained as he fell to his butt and leaned against Silver’s legs. “Your mom is scary…” he whispered to her, never experiencing anything so intense before. “Is she where you get your temper from?” he asked, more out of morbid curiosity than trying to be insulting.

--

Kaida listened at the explanation, nodding her head a bit as she looked over the village. “I’ve heard stories of her before… Zabuza was certain to never engage her if she crossed paths with them.” She said, understanding more of what was going on.

Silver only relaxed some when Yamato had brought the blonde back over to her and she knelt, offering him a sheepish smile when he asked about her temper.

As the fight went on, Kakashi was starting getting worn down from using his sharigan, but Kinimaru's attacks were also slowing down. She stood in the field, her lightning blade chirping with else and chakra. "Have you started to calm down, Kin?" He asked the woman, watching her cautiously.

--

"I knew this would happen.." Tsunade frowned and headed back inside, before deciding whether or not she needed to take matters into her own hands.

--

Shikamaru stood there with Kaida, unsure of what to do. Tsunade had a temper..but nothing like Kimimaru's. And Silver was her daughter? Yikes. "Remind me never to cross paths with her." He murmured.