16

Silver nodded lightly and held his hand as they walked.

It didn't take long for them to get to the hospital, and Tsunade led the kids to a room like then one Kaskashi had brought Silver to when he sealed her curse mark. A special room, one that was sound proof.

Tsunade then stopped and directed the two to sit.

---

Shikamaru smiled and rested his forehead against hers, keeping his arms around her figure. It was nice, just getting to hold her like this, knowing they didn't need many words.

Naruto gave her a gentle smile and a nod of his head. Seeing the room they were in, he didn’t say much as he sat with Silver where Tsunade directed them to. He never released her hand, lacing their fingers together for what was about to happen.

--

Kaida relaxed his arms, giving him a gentle squeeze. Having the ability to convey words without needing to speak was a blessing to have with him. Plus, just being able to lay there in his arms was all the reassurance she needed.

Tsunade gently tapped a few places in her arm and shoulder to block the chakra flow, once the two were sitting. Then she placed a hand on her shoulder and focused on sending her chakra through the damaged arm.

Silver tensed and tightly squeezed Naruto's hand, gritting her teeth.

--

Shikamaru sighed quietly, the bliss he was in being one he only felt when he was with Kaida. A soft knock sounded. "Shikamaru, Kaida, breakfast is ready if either of you are hungry." She said quietly.

Naruto ran his thumb over her hand, trying to give her some comfort during this. She could handle it, he knew she could.

--

Kaida found herself chuckling a little as she looked up at him, smiling softly. “Feeling hungry at all?” she asked softly, slightly teasing. Though she was very comfortable like this, she did know they would have to leave the bedroom at some point.

It took everything she had not to scream, and she tried to focus on Naruto.

Tsunade was doing her best to focus on mending the tangled nerves in her arm.

--

Shikamaru nodded some and slowly released his arms from around her. "Yeah, a little." He said with a small smirk. "C'mon, best not let it get cold." He teased as he began to get up from the bed to see what his mother made for breakfast.

Naruto spoke softly to her, trying to distract her a little from the pain while running his thumb over the back of her hand. He did wish he could take the pain from her.

--

Kaida smiled chuckling softly she playfully stuck to her at him, sitting up once he had and picked her top off the ground, pulling it over her body. The top fell below her knees making it almost look like a dress with her leggings. “Yes, I doubt your mom would like that very much.” She teased back, tying her hair back in a low ponytail as she stood from the bed to join him in heading to the kitchen.

Tsunade continued the nerve and chakra restoration treatment for a few hours, before stopping and telling Naruto to take her to a room so she could rest, only wanting her to stay in the hospital so she could monitor her closer through the medical nins. This went on for a few days, and Silver pushed herself to the point of passing out by the time Tsunade had stopped so she could rest, and later they could eat, before continuing on with the treatment, and had okayed the surgery for the muscle damage since the nerve damage had been corrected.