IF YOU CANT FIND <

alexa.

a part of me was afraid that the two who sat in the kitchen had lied about who they were , but another part of me believed them since they knew luke's address.

"ah, so you're the teams management slash photography slash videographer." i smile, handing them each both a waterbottle.

"yes, we are. and i assume you're luke's famous little sister we keep hearing about?" sarah asked, untwisting the clear waterbottle cap.

"type, that's me," i let out a small laugh. "did he tell you about me?"

"like all the time." andy let's a grin enter his face, "hey, speaking of luke, where is—"

"what the fuck alexa, you're not supposed to open the door for strangers." a voice lets out a chuckle, and my older brother walks into the room with a goofy grin on his face, "what are you doing here, andy?"

"ah, afternoon luke." andy chuckles to luke, spinning in his kitchen stool to face the tall blonde.

"have you traumatized her, yet?" luke asks, walking to me and bringing me into a side hug.

"how dare you think of me that way. i haven't,
yet."

sarah smiles as she exchanges her looks between the two bickering men.

luke responses do andy verbally, looking down at me and gaining my attention. "go get your stuff together, sierras taking you to michaels."

"I WIN!" i jump up and yell in michaels face, he rolls his eyes playfully and throws the controller to the side of him. "and how many times have i won, michael?"

"ten." he mumbles, not looking me in the eye due to embarrassment.

"fucking loser!" i jump up in down, and he pokes me in the side— causing a yelp and laugh to come out of me.

crystal laughs as we start to argue over a variety of things, then she speaks up. "let's go outside you two."

"but—"

"it's hot." she emphasizes, "c'mon. i'll get some celery and peanut butter."