Authors Note

This is, as far as possible, going to be a faithful retelling of 2 Moons book one.

I say a re-telling because on the assumption you have read that book or seen series one of the Thai drama (we don't talk about series 2), then you won't learn anything new from reading this story.

I decided to write this because around 90% of the original story, as told by the wonderful Chiffon_Cake, was written from Wayo's perspective and yet a lot of the key events and interactions happened with other people. So I thought it would be interesting to write this story taking the same events of the original book; with the same characters having the same interactions but told from another person's point of view. Why might they behave in a certain way or what might the motivations be behind their words and actions... Who knows, but I'll give it a stab.

I won't be repeating every chapter as written in book one, but I hope to be able to convey what happened in key scenes.

You might think that the characters are acting slightly 'out of character' but I am trying to give them behaviours and traits that might not have been obvious or even developed in the original story because there were not a lot of chapters dedicated to their points of view (I'm looking at you Beam, Ming and Forth) so where it hasn't been made clear in the original story, I might have just let my creative juices flow a little to embellish.

As 2 Moons book one was quite fluffy with virtually no mature content (as that came mostly in book 2), this story doesn't have a mature rating and there doesn't need to be any smut/mature warnings on any of the chapters. But I will give warning here and now for swearing and obscenities which will be present in most chapters. What do you expect with a character like Kit in the story?!