The Character Chart

Hi guys! 

Since too many of my readers seem a little confused, I have prepared a little character chart to let you know who is who exactly.

The James Family :

>> Grandpa John James and Late Grandma Emery James
|
Nataila James and David James

1. Natalia Peterson (m: James) married to Robert Peterson and had two kids and adopted other three. (not a part of the story but will be mentioned here and there so you don't need to know about these two and their family)

2. David James married to Meera James (m: Daniels) and had four kids.

>> David James and Meera James
|
Carl James (22yo)
Colton James (18yo)
Clara James (17yo)
Casey James (13yo)

1. Carl Daniel James : 22 | 23rd June | Tanya Avilla | Known as Carl

2. Colton Desmond James : 18 | 7th April | Jade Sanders | Known as Colton or Colt

3. Clara Emery James : 17 | 19th January | Stefan King | Known as Clara by all and as Emery by Grandpa James and Stefan ONLY (nicknamed, boohoo)

4. Casey Elizabeth James : 13 | 4th December | Known as Casey or Case

The King Family

>> Late Grandpa Charles King and Grandma Ruby King
|
Fredrick King and Kylie Ruth

1. Fredrick King married to Gina King (m. Rosso) and had four kids

2. Kylie Ruth (m. King) married to Henry Ruth and had three kids (not a part of the story but will be mentioned here and there so you don't need to know about these two and their family)

>> Fredrick King and Gina King
|
Stella King
Stefan and Samantha King
Seth King

1. Stella Jane King : 23 | 18th October | Known as Stella.

2. Samantha Arabella King : 18 | 14th February | Older twin to Stefan King by six minutes | Known as Sam or Samantha | Is not a hige part of the story yet.

3. Stefan Chase King : 18 | 14th February | Younger twin to Samantha King by six minutes | Known as Stefan by Family and Clara ONLY and as Chase by everyone else.

4. Seth Charles King : 14 | 10th May | Known as Seth by all.

This is only because I always see comments about who's Chase and who's Emery so I hope this clears it all.

Yes, Samantha and Stefan are twins and there's a funny story related to it that'll be told by the end of the book. I can't wait for y'all to read that chapter, lol.

So anyway, I hope this clears the confusion of who's who. Anymore questions and you can ask me here.