V. prelude to the afternoon of a faun by Claude Debussy

What if Eddy Chen decides to seduce Brett Yang by making him jealous? Will Brett Yang react to it, will he use his deadpan face or does he allow his desire to take over him?

warnings: smut, expletives

a/n: in the phone call, the ones in italics is Ray and the normal ones are Eddy's.

Third Person POV

Eddy Chen was going to go insane if he did not feel Brett's skin on his.

It wasn't like Eddy asked for Brett that way, but he feels embarrassed just plainly asking Brett because they just dated a few months ago. Three months to be exact. They've known each other for so long, but somehow, Brett just can't take a hint as to what Eddy wants.

So, Eddy concocted a fool-proof plan so Brett can't resist him.

He needs to make Brett jealous, and the best man to do it with is none other than Ray Chen. Who has always been Eddy's soloist crush (besides Hilary Hahn and all the others out there) and he just needs Ray to agree.

-phone call-

"Hey Eddy! How are you guys there?"

"Yeah, hi Ray! We're doing great here. Are you somewhere here in Brisbane?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I was going to ask a favor..."

"What is it?"

"Can you come by here sometime in my birthday?"

"This has something to do with Brett, doesn't it?"

"Damn, you said the words straight out of my mouth. I need to make him jealous."

"Why make him jealous when you can simply ask him for his dick? I'm sure he'll happily bend you over the dining table and fuck you until you can't even remember your name."

"But, I can't. I'm too shy for that..."

"Eddy Chen, shy when it comes to asking Brett? I thought I'd never hear those words together."

"Shut up... But will you do it? Please?"

"Sure, but you better return the favor."

"Yes, daddy." Eddy said chuckling softly.

"Bye, Edward."

"Thanks, Ray."

-end of phone call-

Eddy returned to the office where he and Brett always film. He sat next to Brett who has his head resting above his arms on the table.

"Brett, wake up." Eddy said as he softly tapped his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Huh?" Brett asked as he lifted his head up.

"Let's sleep in the bed. So you'll be comfortable."

"Carry me, please?"

Brett's always been the braver of the two. Eddy knows that too well.

"Yeah, let's go."

Eddy picked Brett up and carried him on his back. Brett kissed the back of Eddy's right ear. The younger of the two blushed as he set down the older man on his bed.

"Thank you, my lovely." The older man said as he pecked Eddy's lips gently.

Eddy can't say or do anything because of Brett's actions earlier. So, what he did was melt during the kiss and allowed Brett to spoon him.