XXIV. oriental dance by Aram Khachaturian

Important author's note: everything about this is fiction. It is only based on what I've read which I'll link down below. If I have gotten something not so accurate, I apologize and please don't be afraid to comment or message me. I'll be happy to improve and correct it. Please check out the link below, the very first answer by Noel Leong. He said that he's a keen reader of Chinese historical books. I encourage you all to read it, it's such a straight to the point answer and it's educational.

link: https://www.quora.com/Did-the-Chinese-have-their-version-of-geishas-in-history

Eddy Chen is a green mansion boy and Brett Yang is a wealthy musician/writer. Brett asks Eddy to leave the green mansion and takes him home to be his lovely spouse. Eddy always accompanies Brett's playing by dancing. They both knew it was love at first sight.

warnings: expletives, semi-nsfw, but fluffy all throughout.

Third Person POV

Everybody knew that if you went to the green mansion, a multitude of beautiful women and in rarer occasions, men would come and greet you. They're all extraordinary in they're own right. Everyone there was clever and talented and they were really smart. They weren't ordinary people, they pick who they want to accompany. Also, not everyone could enter the green mansion.

Brett Yang was one of the luckier men who could get in. He was a wealthy musician and writer, one of the most famous and best of his time. He was not only talented or smart, he was also charming. A lot of women actually want to accompany him, so he's the one who chooses who will keep him company.

He never had a problem with choosing. He always had a certain beauty in mind. This beauty was not just talk, he was smart, talented and creative. Brett doesn't know why this beauty always chose him because it seems like the beauty could do better. For Brett though, he knows exactly why he could come back to him.

The funny thing is Brett's contented with not having to touch the man that way. He was contented with the art that he was sharing with him. For Brett, that art is more than anything he could ask for. Rumors about them sleeping together are always spread and it never dies down. When in fact, Eddy Chen giving his art is the only thing that they do.

Brett wasn't even sure if Eddy Chen, his muse and the love of his life, was in love with him. It's quite alright, though. Brett believes that their art is timeless, especially the fact that Eddy explicitly said that Brett was his muse, too. Frankly, it was enough for the both of them.

Brett entered Eddy's entertainment room with his violin case and papers in hand. He can't wait to see what Eddy Chen was wearing for him. He nervously sat down, waiting for the beauty to come to the room. He set his case and papers down on the table and tuned his violin. After tuning, Eddy entered the room wearing the most gorgeous Japanese style silk robe. It's royal blue with touches of gold and silver. His neck and a little bit of his collarbones were exposed.

Brett felt his mouth dry up when Eddy directly looked at him. The beauty smiled at him and sat on the chair closest to Brett. He leaned in and whispered.

"How have you been, sir Brett? Any new poems or proses you've been working on?" Eddy asked, voice low and eyes half-closed.

Brett swallowed and nodded.

"I actually brought something for you, if you don't really mind." Brett said as the handed Eddy the papers.

Eddy scanned them, silently reading over it and smiling occasionally. After reading them, Eddy directly looked at Brett in the eyes and sighed. He straddled Brett and made their foreheads touched, never breaking the eye contact. Brett felt as though he couldn't breathe when Eddy wrapped his arms around Brett's neck. It was really silent and they remained in that position. Neither one of them dared to move.

What Brett did next was a bold move. He put his hands on Eddy's hips. Now, there's nothing inherently wrong or inappropriate with what Brett was doing. It's just, he never touched Eddy unless they were dancing together. Eddy gasped a little and closed his eyes. Brett smiled but it all went south when Eddy moved his head down to Brett's ear.

"I want to dance for you, sir. Please play me a little tune and I'd do my best to please you." Eddy said as he pulled away from the older man's embraced.

Brett suddenly felt cold without the body enveloping him, but he picked up his violin and started playing. Brett started the first notes of tzigane by Ravel. He didn't know why he played it, but it seemed appropriate for the situation. Eddy's dance blended with the music, and Brett has never seen anyone more beautiful.

The piece has intense and calm parts, which Eddy interpreted nicely. Brett almost felt as though Eddy seducing him. He couldn't jump into conclusions but his suspicions were confirmed after he set his violin down and Eddy straddled his lap again.

Eddy didn't know what came over him but he just suddenly kissed Brett. The exchange was quiet and Brett's brain short-circuited. He can't do anything but grabbed Eddy's hair and tugged on it a little. Eddy moaned softly and opened his mouth, allowing Brett's tongue to dominate the kiss. Brett explored Eddy's mouth and Eddy can't help but grind his hips on Brett's lap. Brett held Eddy's hips, stopping the motion and pulling away from the kiss.

Their foreheads are touching and both were breathless. They were trying to process what just happened between them. Brett observed Eddy, the beauty was gasping for air and his eyes are closed. Brett's hands were still on his hips. It was the first time that they did that. When they first met, they both just wanted to share their art to each other.

Although both knew that there was something more than just art that they were creating. Brett and Eddy pushed away the thought for the past few years but now, both just gave in. They were still in the same position, and Brett was the first to speak up.

"This may or may not come across to you as a surprise but I love you. I've loved you the first time you picked me to serve and I fall more in love with you every time you share your art with me. I want to create more art with you and I promise to love you more than the art you create. What I'm saying is, Eddy Chen, will you leave this mansion and come live with me and take my last name?" Brett asked, staring at Eddy and meaning every word he has said.

"Brett, I would love to be with you. Please take care of me and in turn, I will give you my all." Eddy said, kissing Brett softly on the lips.

Brett tapped on Eddy's hip, signaling him to get up. Eddy does so and Brett holds his hand. Brett waits for Eddy in the lobby of the green mansion. When Eddy has his belongings with him, Brett carries them and holds Eddy's hand. Both were smiling and happy with the fact that they were truly getting married.

Ever since that day, Brett's music would be incomplete without Eddy and Eddy's art will be empty without the love of his life by his side. They continued creating love (and making love, too) and their art will transcend lifetimes. Even if they will be forgotten, the traces of love in their art is timeless and ceased to exist forever.