LIV. gymnopedie, no. 1 by Eric Satie

Brett Yang is complaining about an ache in his back. Eddy Chen decides to be a dear and give his boyfriend a massage.

warnings: expletives, fluff

Eddy's POV

Brett had recently been complaining about an ache on his back. I want to ask him if he wants to go to a masseuse but knowing Brett, he will disagree. A secret about Brett: his back is the spot where he's most ticklish. He doesn't trust other people that much for massages, so he usually asks his mom or younger brother. He claims that he doesn't want me to do it because he's really sensitive about it.

Even after years of being together, he's still not allowing me. What a sensitive dickhead. Just kidding, I respect it if he doesn't want it. I'll just have to wait until he's the one to ask me. I don't mind, too, actually. I really don't know how to give massages.

But tonight was different. I looked up on how to properly give a massage because I know that Brett needs it despite disagreeing with my offers. I feel as though he's going to give in because he said that even when he's practicing, it bothers him already. He didn't have a choice that time.

"Brett, c'mere. I'll give you a massage, just remove your shirt." I say, coaxing him to the bed so he could receive a massage.

"I don't wanna. You might just tickle me while I'm helplessly lying on my stomach." Brett whines, not moving a muscle towards the bed. He yawns and stretches and let out a yelp of pain.

"Come on, I promise that if I tickled you then you could do anything or ask for anything." I say, just wanting to make him feel better from his back ache.

Brett thinks about it for a while. He hums and hesitantly takes his shirt off.

"Fine, but I'll hold you to your words." He says, lying down on the bed.

Once he's lying down, I straddle his butt and ask him.

"What do you want, oil or lotion?"

"Lotion, I don't like the feeling of oil on my skin." He says, voice muffled a bit by a pillow.

I could feel that he's tense so I try to make him relax.

"Stop tensing up, calm down. I won't do anything that I didn't say I would. It's just a massage, Bretty." I say as I warm up the lotion on my hands.

"Please don't ever call me Bretty, ahhhhh, again." He says as I rub the warm lotion on his back.

"What was that? I didn't quite catch that." I say, teasing him a little.

"Shut up."

"Where does it hurt the most?"

"My entire back hurts but I'd say it's very painful near my left shoulder."

"Okay."

Once his back has enough lotion for it to be easier to massage, I start on his shoulders. I gently yet with the right pressure press my thumbs on the outline of his shoulders. I press a bit harder, feeling the muscles under my calloused fingertips loosen up a bit.

"Darling, that feels good." He admits, probably melting into the sensation.

"Told you so." I say as I proceed with his other shoulder.

I finish up his entire back and rub the remaining lotion until his skin soaks it up.

"Where'd you learn to massage like that?" He asks as I get off of his ass.

"I learned from reading. I could see that it was hurting you, so I did my research." I say honestly, rubbing my hands together to let the lotion dry up on my hands.

"Aww, baby, you did that for me?"

"I live to please you, you know?"

"Did you research that line, too?"

"Bold of you to assume that I read flirting tips." I say as he sits up. When he does, I go closer to him and started tickling his back.

"Stop! I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE." He says, struggling to move.

"What if I don't wanna?"

"Then I'll make sure you regret ever doing that to me." He says as he kneels down, gaining his strength again. He comes near me and sits on my lap. He gently pushes me on the bed, making me lie down under him.

"How are you going to do that?" I challenge.

"Like this." Brett threatens, his fingertips digging into my hips. He started tickling me.

"Stop! Bretty, stop! OH MY FUCKING GOD, STOP." I say as he started tickling so much of my body surface. He stops after a while but his hands remain on my hips.

"I love you, dumbass." He starts as he makes our foreheads touch.

"I love you too, even if you use my ticklish body for revenge purposes."

He leans down to press a kiss on my lips. My hands are on the sides of his neck and I move my thumbs back and forth, caressing his skin. The kiss is gentle and sweet until he started to tickle me again.

I open my mouth in shock as he uses it to his advantage. He uses his tongue to explore my mouth, tasting every corner of it. I grow weaker with the kiss and just allow him to go for the kiss. He pulls away after a few moments, gasping for air after our lips parted.

"Is that the only thing I get?" I ask as I trace my fingertips on the nape of his neck.

"Well, you did tickle my back so you're going to do what I want. You also said anything, right?" He asks, the tone of his voice is dangerous and playful.

"I think it is what I said, yeah."

"Well, I guess you wouldn't mind this." He says, hand slipping towards my front.

I lift my head up and lean in closer to his ear. Whispering to him seductively, I say.

"It was my promise, after all."

I feel him shiver and I know that it's going to be a long night for us.