XII. the poem of ecstasy by Alexander Scriabin

What was sex like between Brett Yang and Eddy Chen when they are merely a casual affair? How did they make the best of the night when they have to get back to their respective significant others the morning after?

warnings: expletives, smut and a little bit of angst

Third Person POV

Brett Yang knew that look all too well. He knew it so well that he knows what to do every time he receives that. He knows that Eddy wants to be kissed until his lips are bruised. He knows that Eddy wants to be pushed against the wall. He knows that Eddy likes fucking with a little bit of filth and submission.

Brett knows Eddy's best spots like it's muscle memory. Almost as if playing the violin for years. Almost as if he's played Eddy for years. He does, though. He'll continue to do so because he can't find anyone else like him.

Maybe it's because I love the feeling of him writhe underneath my touch and gasp at the sensation of me.

Brett thought as he closed his fists, knuckles turning white as Eddy Chen straddled his lap. Eddy caressed his chest and placed his head on the crook of Brett's neck. He gently pressed a butterfly kiss on Brett's collarbone and grinded his hips on Brett's.

That was enough for Brett to lose his mind.

smut warning

Brett lifted Eddy's head from his collarbone and brought it down to his own lips. Nothing was romantic or soft about the kiss. Just rushed and rough, no hesitations or love, just pure lust.

If ever there is love they just throw it aside.

This could get anywhere if they were being honest, but it's only for the night. They can end up being lovers but by the time the sun rises, they're back to their significant others. They're back to being just best friends and partners. Back to what they are "normally" even if sometimes the love just lingers in their air.

Brett flips them over and lies Eddy down his back. He bites the younger's lower lip and explores every inch of Eddy's mouth with his tongue. The younger moans at the sensation and grips the older's shoulders. Brett rips Eddy's shirt off his body and peppers his neck with hot, open-mouthed kisses. Once Brett reaches that spot under his jaw, where the chin rest makes a mark, he bites hard, sucks the skin and soothes the mark by licking. Eddy loses his mind as the older repeats this in different rhythms and paces.

Eddy removes the older's shirt roughly and feels the skin of his chest. Both of them want to take it slow, but they know that their time is limited. Both of them want to make love, but that's reserved for their significant others. Brett knows that what he does with Eddy has depth and love but covers it up with lust. Eddy always loved Brett and he has the intention to show that by offering his body, even if he believes that it's used just for pleasure.

Both are convinced that it's just pure lust, but there's love underlying when they fuck. Or whenever they're around each other, really. This is simply how it goes, Brett is a coward and Eddy is oblivious. The pining is mutual, but both choose to be friends with benefits because they do have respective love lives.

It could've been them ending up together, but no one can communicate their feelings.

The moment was a blur of jeans being ripped off, grinding, open-mouthed kisses, heat and roughness. They end up here, Eddy on all fours and Brett lining himself up to Eddy's hole.

There was no hesitations or stutter on Brett's hips when he entered the younger. He just went for it, knowing that it's the best fuck he'll get. He thrusted harder and harder, in different speeds and depths.

The younger cannot do anything but melt into the sensation. Eddy just can't moan now because he's feeling too good. He's even crying because of the intoxicating pleasure.

Brett was lightly and quietly moaning. Eddy was losing his control when Brett grabbed his cock, jerking it to the pace of his thrusts. There was nothing romantic about the position they're in. It was just for the sake of pleasure and fucking. The euphoria of orgasms and the temporary atmosphere that's only them. The little death when they reach their limit.

Brett pulled out of Eddy and Eddy whined at the lost of contact. Brett made Eddy lay down on his back. He opened the younger's legs and entered again. Not showing mercy, he just thrusted and jerked the younger.

The younger was scratching his nails down the older's back. The deeper the scratches, the deeper the thrusts go. Brett takes the time to look at Eddy's face. The boy had tears running down his face from pleasure and Brett just couldn't help but moan at the sight. Eyes closed tightly and mouth hanging open.

There were no words spoken, the room is filled with moans, groans, sighs and incoherent mumbles. The air smells of sex and the feel of the air is sticky and hot. Both men's tongues have the reminiscence of each other's sweet taste. The feeling? Oh, that's the undescribable part. It's just, heaven, cloud nine and nirvana all together.

Brett picks up the pace and within that moment, Eddy Chen spills on Brett's hands and on his own stomach. Brett doesn't stop thrusting and the younger feels overstimulated. Brett comes inside of Eddy and he slowly pulls out.

end of smut

Brett was correct when he guessed that the memories of last night won't be addressed. He looks at the younger who's sleeping peacefully and sighed. If only the younger knew how much Brett really loved him. It's merely a delusion, falling in love with your best friend. Especially if both of you have respective lovers. He stands up and gets dressed. He puts on a shirt that obviously isn't his and puts on his boxers.

He opened the window and stared at moon glowing. Almost as if it was mocking him, reminding him that once it goes down, all they've done will be forgotten. What if he doesn't want to? Will he just stop loving him?

No, that's impossible.

It's almost as if you were asking the moon to never come down. Asking for the night to remain. It would throw off the balance of his life.

So, Brett decides to accept his fate and comes back to lie down on the bed and pulls the blankets over them. He pulls Eddy close to him and breathes him in.

We'll forget by the morning, but I won't forget my love for you.

Brett thought as he fell into a dreamless and restless sleep.

bonus:

Eddy Chen wakes up at three am and sees that he's wrapped in a blanket and in the familiar arms of his best friend. He looks up at him. Eddy can't deny that he's always thought that Brett was beautiful. Sure, he wasn't perfect, but he was enough.

If only you could just love me back and ask me to be with you.

He traced the structure of the older boy's face. The skin feels smooth and silky under his fingers. Eddy takes his time to look at Brett. Eddy has multiple regrets and he guesses that this will be one of them.

He looks at the open window and saw the horizon outside. The sun was about to rise and Eddy just closes his eyes. Allowing the tears to stream down his face.

I love you more than you'll ever know.