IX. liebestraum, no. 2 by Franz Lizst

Brett Yang and Eddy Chen just got married. Of course, the wedding night has the most romantic sex of all.

warnings: expletives, smut

Third Person POV

The two men enter the hotel room where the wedding reception was held. They had reserved hotel rooms for guests and for themselves, of course. Both knew that they wouldn't be able to contain themselves. They knew that they'd eventually jump each other. I mean, Brett can't deny that Eddy's tux just made him look twice as much as attractive as he usually is. Eddy, as much as Brett looked handsome in that suit, would look far better naked on top of him.

So, when the reception is over, even when both men were physically tired, they weren't tired enough to make love.

smut warning

As they both entered the room, Brett closed the door and locked it behind them. As soon as he did this, he lightly pushed Eddy against the door and kissed him softly. Brett is slowly removing Eddy's blazer and is soon removing his. He deepened the kiss by licking Eddy's bottom lip and grabbing his ass, as Eddy moaned, he used this as an opportunity to explore Eddy's mouth. They were not rushing, so they take their time to kiss. Slowly and passionately is how they move tonight, almost as if they were playing Clair de Lune by Debussy or Salut d'Amour by Elgar.

Brett signals Eddy to jump as he carries him, placing him on the bed. He broke the kiss and looked at Eddy in the eyes. He slowly loosened his tie and took it off, never breaking eye contact with the younger man in front of him. The younger licked his lips as Brett comes closer to him. The older straddled Eddy's lap as he did the same with him. He slowly unbuttoned the younger's shirt as he leaned down and continued to kiss him slowly. He took off the younger's shirt and slowly felt the skin of his chest, his back, his stomach, his arms, his neck and simply caressing the younger while kissing him gently.

Brett continued the pace as he removes his own shirt. Eddy was about to do it for Brett but the shorter one took his hands and kissed the knuckles.

"I'll take care of you tonight, lovely. Just enjoy yourself." Brett whispered as he took his own shirt off.

The older kissed down his jaw, his neck, his chest, it doesn't matter where, as long as he gets to kiss and love Eddy. Eddy just melts to the older's kisses and touches and he can't help but moan. He also touches Brett. The newlywed couple feels like they'd go crazy if they don't touch each other.

Brett slowly brings his hands down to Eddy's belt. He stood up and unbuckled the younger's belt and removed his pants. He did the same with himself and immediately straddled the lap of the younger. He continues on kissing him and he slowly grinds their clothed crotches together. Eddy shivered and moaned in their kiss.

Brett slowly lied Eddy down on the bed. He was kissing him all over his body again. Touching and kissing everything he could, even greedily so. He grinds their hips, slowly yet it gave enough friction for Eddy to moan.

After a long make out session, Brett finally was kissing down on Eddy's stomach, mouth dangerously close to Eddy's member. He removed the underwear covering Eddy and massaged the inside of his thighs. Brett was placing hot and open-mouthed kisses on his thighs as he gets closer to Eddy's cock.

"B-brett, pl-please." Eddy whimpered as he felt Brett's warm breath near him. Brett didn't hesitate to slowly lick the underside of his member. Eddy moaned as Brett was licking him up and down. When Brett finally got to the tip, he kissed it and proceed to slowly wrap it around his mouth.

He moved rhythmically yet it wasn't monotonous enough. Eddy gripped Brett's hair as he feels the need for release. Brett removed his dick with a wet pop just to tell Eddy:

"You can come, baby. I told you I'll take care of you." Brett said as he returned to sucking.

After a while, Eddy came in Brett's mouth. Brett swallowed and cleaned him up. Brett placed kisses on Eddy again, they were sensual and soft and Eddy was just glad about having this man to himself.

Brett slowly leveled himself hips to hips with Eddy. He takes off his own underwear and grinds down on Eddy's hips. He takes the water-based lube from the nightstand and coated two of his fingers with the substance.

Brett circles the ring of muscle before he slowly entered a digit. They've done this before, there was nothing foreign for them in this situation. The only difference is they weren't in a rush. Brett knew exactly where to angle his finger. When he felt that Eddy was ready, he put another finger in. Brett was allowing him to focus on the sensation of Brett hitting the spot.

"Brett, more please. I need you now." Eddy said, speech incoherent and just a drooling mess.

Brett slowly took his fingers out of him and grabbed the bottle of lube again. He coated his member properly so that it wouldn't be painful for Eddy. Eddy opened his legs and Brett went in between them. He aligned himself with Eddy and slowly entered.

Once he was in, he didn't move first. He let the younger adjust first. They weren't in a rush, so Brett leaned down and kissed Eddy. Nothing rough or harsh for their liking. Brett and Eddy just want to make the experience really romantic and memorable.

After a while, Brett starts moving slowly. He grabbed Eddy's member and slowly pumped it, matching the pace of his thrusts. Eddy can't help but moan and writhe underneath the older man. Brett doesn't kiss Eddy but rather look at him, enjoying himself.

Brett is just glad that Eddy is feeling pleasure.

Eddy was touching Brett. To get a grip on reality and to remind himself of who's loving him at that very moment. Eddy grips Brett's shoulders and caresses it.

"Brett, can yo- ugh flip us over? I want to be on top of you. I want to make love to you, too." Eddy asked, a bit weak due to the pleasure he's receiving.

Brett followed and wrapped Eddy in his arms. Without removing his dick in Eddy, he lies down on the bed. Eddy continues the slow pace as Brett touches him.

The younger removed Brett's hands around him and leaned down to kiss him. Brett softly touches his arms that is currently his own support. Eddy was now touching himself as he rides Brett.

"B-brett, I'm almost there." Eddy said breathlessly, looking absolutely beautiful.

"You can let go anytime, darling." Brett said as he continues to touch the younger man's skin.

After that exchange, Eddy spills in white strings that end up all over Brett's stomach and chest. Soon after, Brett follows suit, spilling inside of his lovely husband. Both panted furiously as Brett grabbed tissues to clean the younger up first and then himself.

end of smut

"I love you, Brett Yang. You don't even know how much I've longed for this day." Eddy says as he kisses Brett.

"I love you too, Eddy Yang. You probably know that by now, but I'll never get tired of reminding you." Brett said as he wraps his arms around the younger man.

Brett took the covers and put it on top of them. It wasn't different for them to fall asleep with their bare skin just touching each other's. They both fell asleep in peace and warmth. Knowing that they'll always remember this as the best day and the most romantic day of their lives.