7

TW~Panic Attack

"I don't understand the meaning of any of this." Virgil groaned as he plopped down in the steps. "We can't do shit without Princey. He's the one the writes the script and blocks out the scenes."

"We're going to need ask Joan and Talyn for help then. We have people that depend on our videos. Just because Roman is throwing a temper off where ever he is doesn't mean we stop what we are doing." Virgil was completely stunned.

"Logan!" Virgil forced himself to stop and take a breath as he tried to work through his thoughts. "You can't just push Roman aside simply because he isn't here. He's Thomas's creativity..."

"He's not the only one..." Virgil glared over at the other cutting him off as he shook his head.

"Don't you dare. Roman works his ass off for the position that he's in. You can't just 'move on' without him. He's essential."

"When did you start caring?" Virgil froze as Logan's eyes darkened. "Last I knew, Anxiety... You didn't care about any of us especially not the prince. Besides... Your input isn't necessary. We're discussing plans for the next video, something you've never been apart of before."

"I'm just as important as the rest of you. Thomas..." Virgil felt his blood turn to ice as he looked over to see the host avoiding any and all eye contact. He glanced over to see Patton just staring at the floor and he could literally feel himself break. "Seriously? Nothing? From either of you?"

"I'm sorry, Anx. But... I don't really know why you're here either." Virgil crashed as he just laughed feeling his anxiety bubble up in him. He could already feel his hands beginning to shake.

"I'm here because you asked me to be. You said ALL sides. I'm a side too, damn it." Thomas flinched as Logan just sighed and fixed his tie. "Plus... I'm worried about Roman."

"Not this again."

"Logan, he's been missing for a weak now!" Logan rolled his eyes as Virgil growled trying really hard to keep himself calm. "I don't care if you say he's fine. I don't care if you say that there's no evidence. Roman is missing. He hasn't come back..."

"He left on a mission and is probably just pouting like the drama child he is." Logan groaned as he waved Virgil off, oblivious to how shaky the anxious one was. "He'll be back once he's calmed down."

"It's been a week... I FOUND HIS SWORD!"

"Anxiety! There is no proof anything happened to Roman. The man is literally trained to survive. He's fine just throwing a fit." Virgil clammed up as his fists clenched seeing the anger in the other. "A fit that you keep bring attention to just like he wants. I don't condone childish behavior. Behavior that Roman and you both seem to have in common. Honestly, Anxiety, grow up."

"Kiddo, I know you're worried but I'm sure Roman's ok. Why don't you go rest up a bit? You're looking a bit pale."

"He's always pale, Patton." Thomas teased as Virgil just blankly stared ahead. "Seriously, though Anxiety... maybe you should go?"

"Yeah. I know when I'm not wanted." Virgil scoffed as he sunk out quickly leaving them all before anyone could make another comment. He knew what was coming and frankly, he should have expected this. Virgil paused at Roman's door, tears in his eyes, as he tried AGAIN to knock. It was weak and shaky as his hands were trembling but just like with every other time... nothing happened. "Of course." Virgil laughed at himself as he pushed himself back to his room. He shook like crazy as he slowly closed the door behind him. He didn't even register the soft meow that sounded by the bed. He couldn't breathe. He stumbled to the ground as he put himself into a ball and just sat there struggling for air.