"Seriously, King?" Virgil laughed as he heard the scratching at the door. "I'm taking a leak!" Virgil giggled as he flushed the toilet before rolling his eyes and stripping. He heard the scratching stop and he groaned knowing exactly what that smart ass was going to do. He turned his shower on waiting patiently for it to get warm enough, before hoping in JUST before the door ended up creaking open as Roman dropped back to the ground. Virgil has realized that no door in his room can be closed. Roman has made it his mission to NEVER leave Virgil's side. Virgil just laughs seeing the signs of separation anxiety a mile away. It's just hard... when you're cat is a ninja who somehow knows how to open your doors at least. "Seriously... I'm in the shower."

'It's not like I can see anything.' Roman hissed grumpily over having been locked out the third time that day. He wasn't having it. He didn't like being left alone. It was too quiet. And worst still he just... He didn't like being away from Virgil. He didn't like it at all. He didn't care if he had to hide under a towel to avoid 'seeing' anything as long as he was in the same room as him Roman was happy. He just couldn't be apart from him. He didn't know why... but he didn't want to deal with the creeping feeling he got when separated.

"Yo, King.." Virgil peeked through the shower curtain slightly with a silly look dripping water onto the floor. "Make yourself usual and get me my loofa then... if you insist on following me EVERYWHERE!"

'Of course, Great Anxiety!' Roman giggled as he dropped down and pushed the cabinet open. He smiled as he dug through the washcloths and brushes until he found a loofa that smelt like lilac and orchids. He struggled to pull it out only to beam with pride as he strutted over to the tub. He jumped up with a muffled meow watching as Virgil held it hand out letting Roman place it in his grasp before jumping back down to give him some privacy. He hopped up onto the toilet and curled up to sleep while he waited for Virgil to finish up.

"Jesus, I know cats lovey-dovey cats are super cute and affectionate and all that but..." Virgil whispered as he pulled his boxers on after having dried off after his shower. "I'm a bit concerned with your issues with separation, King. You have a literal attack EVERY time I leave you alone for more than a few minutes." Roman yawned as he blinked and stretched himself out before glancing over to see Virgil there in his boxers drying his hair. His eyes lit up as he jumped up onto the sink and purred. "Yes, hello there, your highness." Virgil chuckled as he rolled his eyes. "Are you going to let me go out for breakfast without you?"

'Is that a joke?' Roman frowned as he meowed as he shook himself out, making Virgil rolled his eyes and smile.

"Of course not. I'm worried about you, King. I've heard that cats get separation anxiety... I have separation anxiety... but I'm worried about how it would affect you." Roman quirked a brow as he listened to Virgil drone on. Virgil decided to do his make up before getting dressed this time to limit going back and forth since he knew Roman would just follow him and probably accidentally trip him up. "King, I love that you're so attached to me but I'm worried."

'I don't have separation anxiety.' Roman muttered as his tail twitched. 'I just don't want to be without you. I like it. Being without is scary and... Now I see what you mean.' Roman sighed as he sat and tilted his head giving Virgil this soft look making Virgil pale a bit.

"Oh, don't do that. I'm seriously worried about you." Virgil frowned as Roman just slowly blink making him melt and smile. "Ok. Ok. I get it. You love me. I love you too." Virgil pressed a soft kiss to Roman's nose making the other purr as he rubbed up against him happily. "Come on, Small fry. Let's go get's some breakfast. Maybe I'll make you some oatmeal or something. A nice breakfast fit for royalty."

'I don't care as long as I'm with you!' Roman purred as he followed closely beside the other stopping only to wait while Virgil got dresses. When they finally made it out the kitchen Virgil stopped short seeing Logan there with his crofter's jam.

"Greetings Anxiety... King?" Roman meowed as he jumped onto a chair waiting for Virgil who just nodded and started for the food. Logan frowned as he glanced over at Roman inquisitively. Roman just glared eyes flashing pink as he summoned another ball of paper to fall onto Logan's head startling him a bit.

"No kiddo, no need for that." Patton whispered softly as he sat down beside Roman smiling. "Good morning, Virgil." Patton glanced down at Roman with a slight wink before sipping his coffee. "Morning, King." Patton knew. Roman nodded softly forcing his attention back over to Virgil who was heating up some oatmeal as he mushed up some bananas. Roman wasn't entirely sure when Patton realized it was him. But at some point Patton just... did. He assumed it was because of his magic. Patton's morality but on top of then, he's Thomas's feelings as well as the father figment. Patton was bound to have some way of knowing where all his 'kiddos' were. Roman was just glad he hadn't told Virgil or Logan the truth. Roman didn't want to find out what would happen if Virgil ever found out. One day Roman would turn back to normal. No dragon witch curse was ever permanent. And when he did turn back all of this could go behind them both... 

"Here you go, King." Virgil placed a small bowl on the chair before him and Roman purred as he started to eat. Actually... maybe something will be different. To be totally honest, Roman just could see himself without Virgil anymore. Roman glance up meeting his eyes once more giving him a slow blink that made Virgil smile. "I love you too."