15

'Well... Now that the Great Anxiety has been protected and guarded back to his domain. I shall sleep.' Roman laughed as he stretched out in his tower with a slight purring meow. Virgil just smiled as he dug around in this little bucket he had filled with toys and things for Roman from the creative one's bedroom. 'All jokes aside though, Anx... That was really nice. I always did like being outside. The sun and the cool air... Maybe we could go on some walks in the future. Maybe... maybe when I'm human again we could...'

"There." Roman froze up instantly his eyes latching on to a little red dot as his eyes dilated. All thoughts seemed to shut down as his tail twitched. The light moved and suddenly Roman was up, jumping off his tower ducking down close to the floor ready to pounce. Virgil giggled as the light moved again making Roman race to catch it. Every time the dot moved Roman was would jump and try to pounce on it. Several times Roman would 'catch it' only for it to move and making his race to find it again. Virgil just sat there giggling as he moved the laser pointer about watching as his cat went absolutely made over it. "Talk about energy, gosh!" Virgil turned the light off just as Roman 'caught' it again with a slight chuckle.

'HA!' Roman boasted as he carefully lifted his paw only to freeze and whine when he didn't see the red dot. 'Wait... where'd it go? Anxiety... Oh.' Roman spotted the laser pointer and he frowned slightly in realization. He had chased a damn light... like an actual cat. Maybe... Maybe something was going on. Now that he thought about it... He's been being far more feline then he had originally thought he was being.

"Hey, King. Are you hungry-..."

"I am. What are we having?" Virgil jumped instantly glancing over to see Remus sitting there on his bed with a smirk. roman couldn't help himself from hiding under Virgil's bed. He's never been very good with his brother. "Hey there, Emo."

"REMUS?!"

"And Me." Janus called making Roman peek out from under the bed with a silent growl. He did not like the look of things at all.

"Janus. What are you two doing here?" Virgil glared over at the snake who just smirked with a wave.

"Why? Are we not allowed to say hi to our old friend?" Virgil frowned as he looked away making Janus pause in realization. "Wait? Are we seriously not allowed to hi to you?!"

"I'm just trying to keep everyone safe. That includes you two. Right now the best thing is for everyone to be separated."

"Say's the emo in the spotlight." Remus muttered as he danced playfully from his spot on the bed. "So I heard you vetoed The duke Roman plan."

"Obviously." Remus giggled as Virgil rolled his eyes. "Seriously, what are you two doing here? We haven't spoken let alone hung out since I left."

"That's the point though, isn't it. You've shut us out and on top of that seem to think you're the damn boss." Virgil growled as his eyes flashed purple making Janus cower slightly. 

"I am Thomas's anxiety. It is my job to keep everyone safe. I am the protector which means..."

"But you aren't the boss." Remus sang as he twirled his finger through the air. "You ain't the boss, hoss. You're the youngest out of all of us. If I wanted to play the part of my dear old brother I could..."

"Remus... try it and you'll never know what a good dream is again." Remus just giggled as Virgil glared challengingly to him. 

"Oh, honey... I'm demented. I don't have 'good' dreams." Virgil only smirked making Remus frown in realization. "Oh. You meant good for me... right. Ok."

"Get out of my room." Virgil hissed quietly as Janus sighed as started to get up. Remus only rolled his eyes.

"Maybe I don't want to..."

"Remus, there's no point." Janus quickly cut him off as he frowned over at Virgil. "I only came to check on you. I was not happy with how Logan handled any of that. I wanted to make sure you were ok after that attack."

"I'm fine. King helped me." Remus's brow quirked as Janus nodded and fixed his hat.

"King? Who's king? Haven't heard that name in a while." Virgil groaned as he just shook his head.

"No, Remus. Not that King." Roman's eyes narrowed as he slowly peaked himself out more from under the bed catching Janus's eyes who only frowned in concern over the cat's obvious fear. "It's what I named the cat I rescued."

"Oooh, Kitty?!" Remus beamed as he bounced slightly on the bed. "Where? Where's the cat? I wanna cat? They're like balls of satan in fur!"

"Of course, you would like cats." Virgil sighed as Remus just giggled.

"Well of course. Roman likes dogs. I like cats. They have claws and..." Remus spotted Roman who flinched under his gaze and suddenly Remus just squealed. He knew. He always knew. He wasn't just Roman's twin after all. He was literally a part of Roman. They would always be able to tell. "ROMAN FINALLY GOT A PUSSY!"

"EXCUSE ME?!" Virgil yelled out only freeze as Roman hissed like mad. Remus giggled like crazy as Roman jumped up onto the bed growling angrily as Virgil quickly pulled him in to keep him from attacking the other twin.

"Oh, my god this is just so perfect. Roman's got his pan ass a pussy!" Virgil paled as Roman went deafly silent all of a sudden.

"What did you just say?" Virgil whispered making Roman really scared the other finally figured it out. "Did you just... Wait... I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL GAY?!" 

'Wait what?' Remus just kept giggling as Roman frowned in confusion. Was that really all Virgil latched onto?

"Nope! Roman's the ONLY one of us who likes everyone." Remus choked out between laughter. "I mean think about it emo. It's extremely rare for any one person to be 100% gay or straight. So at least one of Thomas's sides was bound to be something other than just gay." Remus winked down at Roman who only hissed in response.

"Remus, you must be some kind of... moronic." Roman's eyes went wide as Virgil growled angrily. "Don't you think that maybe ROMAN should have said that instead of you just outing him."

"Uh... well..." 

"Seriously, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" Virgil yelled out sending a blast of fearful energy to fill the space making Janus's and Remus's eyes light up in response. "GO AWAY!"

"Fine!" Remus yelled out as he threw his hands up in surrender. "We're gone!" Remus and Janus both blinked out letting Virgil deflate and crash against the bed with a frown. Roman gently nudge the other noticing how empty Virgil's eyes seemed to be.

"I'm ok, King. I promise. I'm just a bit... sad. I'm ok though." Roman purred lightly as he nuzzled into him making Virgil smile. "Thank you. Daddy loves you too."

"ROMAN'S A BOTTOM, CONFIRMED!" Remus screamed out as he popped back in making Virgil jump up as Roman hissed out loudly.

"GET THE FUCK OUT"