"Where did it..." Virgil was moving things about like a basket case as Roman just giggled from the bed. Neither one even really thought about it anymore, to be honest. If Roman wasn't there than Virgil seemed to worry. It's just gotten to the point where they were always together. At this point, though Virgil was getting a bit stressed out. Not because of Roman or... Well, It was but Virgil didn't know that. 

"What are you looking for?" Virgil groaned as he jumped up and just frantically gestured about making Roman's eyes narrow a bit. "My... Anx?"

"Nyxies toys." Roman paled as he quickly sat up watching as Virgil ran a shaky hand through his hair. "They've... been disappearing. I... I can't find the mouse toy... The Cat!"

"Uh..." Roman bit his lip awkwardly as he looked over to see Nyxie sleeping in the castle. "Why do you even need them? She's resting."

"That's not the issue, Roman. I don't understand where they could have gone off to. Plus..." Roman's eyes narrowed as Virgil just seemed to crash. "The cat one was King's absolute favorite. He loved that toy and now... I can't find it."

"I'm sure Mr. Whiskers is fine." Virgil frowned as he shot Roman a confused look who just laid back with a laugh. "Besides if it was King's favorite... maybe having the lil princess play with it wouldn't be such a good idea?" It was bad enough she was even using his castle. Roman tensed up as he desperately tried to hold back the hiss. It was hard. He never realized how hard it was until he saw her with him. Roman snatched mr. whiskers away hissing protectively before Nyxie could even realize he was there. His castle is one thing... but his toys were his. 

"I'm sure I'll find it once I stop looking." Virgil laughed as he gently scratched Nyxie's head making her purr as she slowly sat up. He walked over to the bed only to laugh more as Roman held out his hand gesturing for him to hold him with a smile. "What is with you?" Virgil laid down only to roll his eyes as Roman laid down over top of him, their legs tangled up together, with Roman's head on his chest.

"Hey, Ro?" Roman hummed in response as Virgil just stared off at nothing. "What... What are we?"

"We're friends. Why?" Virgil's eyes narrowed slightly as Roman cuddled up more into him. 

"I just... I don't know." Roman laughed as he closed his eyes and smiled. "You're always in here with me."

"I can't be alone."

"Doesn't mean you have to be with me." Roman faltered as he quickly pushed himself up making Virgil tense, realizing exactly how that sounded.

"Do... Do you not want me in here with you?"

"No, that's..." Virgil sighed as he gently pulled Roman back down noticing how the older latched onto his shirt. "That's not what I meant. Roman, I... I enjoy our time together. I do. I just can't get out of my head sometimes, is all. We were never like this before... and now you literally laying on top of me. I'm sorry but... It doesn't feel like... we're friends."

"Anx, we are whatever you want us to be." Virgil's eyes narrowed as Roman slowly relaxed letting his arms wrap loosely around the one beneath him. "Nothing more... nothing less. You call the shots. You're the boss. I'm just happy being here with you. I don't... want to be alone."

"But why me..."

"Because it has to be..." Roman clammed up as he just cuddled more wanting to just be with the man he loved rather than start a fight or something. "Anxiety, I... I care about you. I told you before the others just don't give me what I need."

"And... I do?" Roman could only nod as he felt Virgil finally move to actually hold him.

"You're the only one that does, Anx. Ever since... I just... I don't like anyone touching me. No one but you." Virgil's eyes went wide as Roman's voice cracked a little. "Anx, I... I just can't be without you. Being without you... hurts."