Chapter 5: What Am I?

I can't sleep that night because Mew's words kept on ringing in my mind. What does he want me to think about what he said? Moreover, what does he want to happen all of a sudden? Will I just give in and shout to the whole university that he's my boyfriend and I'll don't have the chance to even have a girlfriend in college because they will all think that I'm gay?

I may be very studious but I still want to have a girlfriend and experience dating in college. I don't feel like being left out by my block mates that have girlfriends because that is not my priority as of now but I am not closing the door of having one - but this arrangement that Mew is proposing... I don't think it will benefit me that much.

I tossed and turned around my bed, hoping to get tired but I still can't sleep!

I got off my bed and decided to go to my fridge to grab a glass of milk. Do I have sleeping pills here? I need to sleep! I have to have a complete sleep because prelims is just around the corner!

I dragged my feet out of my room and went straight to the kitchen. I opened my fridge and got the bottle of milk before pouring some in the glass. I heaved a sigh as I drank all of it before putting it in the sink. I'll just clean that tomorrow. I need sleep!

I was walking towards my room when I heard a weird noise inside Mew's room. The door was not fully closed and my curiosity ran once again and I don't know what has gotten into me that my feet walked towards the door and slowly opened it only to see a naked man lying in bed with a laptop in front of him!

He's stroking his long shaft while his eyes are closed! Sweats dominated his body and his body moved in a very uncommon way as he stroke harder and faster until I saw white liquid pouring out of his shaft! My eyes widened and I covered my mouth to stop from gaping and making possible noises.

I stepped back and quickly ran towards my room and closed it immediately. My heart is pounding so hard when I lay down on my bed and I closed my eyes to forget what I saw only to remember it even more!

"What the fuck!" I shouted when I covered my face with a pillow.

I am not innocent with this kind of thing and I admit that I have done it every other week - if ever I feel like it, but it is my first time to see a man other than me stroking his... carrot!

Something inside me turned and I am not liking any of this. I forced myself to sleep and stop thinking about the image I saw tonight and convinced myself that it is indeed normal for men who are single. But wait... is he single?

Why the fuck would you think that Gulf!

I covered my face with a pillow once again as I tried to get some sleep. I need to stop thinking! What the hell!

The next morning, I woke up because of the noise that came from my phone. It told me that it is time to wake up and get ready for school. I feel so exhausted as I tried to get off my bed and I can't even take a single step to get my towel. I need more sleep!

I yawned as I finally got my towel before opening the door only to smell the familiar fragrance of seared bacon. My forehead creased as I walked across the living room and when I got to the kitchen, I saw Mew's chiseled back greeting me a good morning.

What do you mean greeting you a good morning Gulf!? Stupid! Stop!

I shook my head as I slapped the idea out of my mind. I walked towards the door of the bathroom and was about to open it when I heard him talk.

"Good morning." he started and I got goosebumps just by the sound of his voice.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I faced him and he gave me an impassive look as he leaned on the counter while holding the spatula. I remembered the image I saw last night and I quickly ignored it as I smiled at him. It's normal Gulf!