Chapter 12: Possibilities And Consequences

Mew did the usual things he do for me every day and we ate in peace while he can't stop smiling because of the confrontation that happened earlier. It's crazy to think how a person can feel so much emotion in just one conversation. I haven't been in that kind of situation but having that one feels like a roller coaster ride. I realized that assuming and doing things on your own without the side of the other would only result into a total chaos within you.

I was eating ice cream while sitting on the couch, watching TV, when I felt Mew sat beside me. I looked at him and saw that he's staring at me with sleepy eyes.

"What?" I asked and it's weird because I felt normal once again and the burden that I've been carrying for days has been lifted off my chest. There's also no awkward air between us after that confrontation.

"You're cute. What's your name?" he playfully asked and I raised an eyebrow as I licked on my spoon.

"That's how you flirt?" I asked and decided to play with him. "No wonder you don't have a boyfriend."

"I have one." he smirked and I cocked my head on the side to ask who it is. "The one eating the ice cream."

"Well I'm single as far as I know." I pouted and he laughed at me. He shook his head before gently pinching my cheeks. "Mew!"

"I like your cheeks. It's soft." he grinned before poking my nose. "Do you use a cream for your skin? Drop your skin care routine please."

"I don't do shit." I said as-a-matter-of-factly and he raised an eyebrow. "How about you? Do you do skin care routine?"

"I apply some but I'm too lazy to do so these days." he confessed and looked at the ice cream I'm holding. "Can I have?" he asked, pertaining to the pint of ice cream I have.

"Get your own."

"Babe...I want a spoon of it!" he acted like a child. Now I don't know who's younger between us.

"Stop calling me babe!" I hissed and he pouted like he was offended. "Also, I don't share my spoon. Get a spoon there."

"You talk like we haven't shared each other's saliva."

"Suppasit!" I scowled at him while he remained pouting.

"Ice cream." he insisted and I firmly declined. "Gulf..."

"Get your spoon!"

"No!" he stubbornly said before he grabbed my arm to scoop some and quickly ate it! "Yummy."

"Mew!" I whined and he laughed at me before resting his back on the couch. There, I saw the hickey from the other night and I was reminded about it. My mood instantly changed and I stood up to transfer to the other couch.

"Hey... why did you go there?" he asked like a fucking retard and I honestly don't know why I'm firing up inside. I hate to admit it but I don't like the idea of him having hickeys. It's... unpleasant!

"Nothing." I briefly said and ate another spoon of ice cream. I thought this is comfort food? It's not comforting my irritation at all!

"Gulf... what is it?" he asked as he walked towards me before he squat in front and held onto my knees. "Hmm?"

I heaved a sigh and decided to tell him. It's better to let him carry this than me. "Why do you have hickeys?" I asked and his brows furrowed as I pointed at the three red dots on his neck.

He bit his lip as he held my knee tighter. "Gulf this is nothing..."

"Having a hickey is not nothing Mew." I sharply said and placed the ice cream down to the center table. "Who gave you that?" he pouted and I almost rolled my eyes because acting cute doesn't really work with me. "Is it Sky?"