Chapter 6: Meal

I heard a knock on my door as I sat on my bed. I decided to browse my notes and review than to entertain this stupid thing inside me; whatever this is.

"Gulf, dinner is ready." Mew said from the other side of the door. I ignored him and boosted the volume of my music up before looking at my notes again. I didn't know I can review while having loud music around me. I guess I discovered a new talent.

"Gulf!" Mew shouted and knocked harder on the door.

I hope your knuckles hurt.

I snarled at the idea of him knocking at my door before flipping on the next page of my notes. He can eat and flirt with his ex for all I care! I shouldn't care!

My music stopped and when I looked at my phone, I saw that Mew is calling through FaceTime. I ignored his call but he called again and again and again! What the fuck!

My phone rang again and I badly want to throw it bad my rationality took over. Damn, this is pissing me off! I want to live peacefully!

"What!" I said when I answered his call and he looked at me with confusion and amusement in his eyes.

"Woah chill! Dinner is ready. Come out and eat-"

"I'm not hungry!" I replied.

"Why are you shouting?"

"I am not shouting!"

"Are you angry?" he asked and smiled at me.

The nerve of him to smile! I wish I have something sharp in here so I can scrape his face!

"Who said I'm angry? I'm not angry!"

"Kiddo come on, don't be too hard headed. Come on out and eat your dinner, then you can play drama after." he said like he's talking to a kid and I hate it!

"I said I'm not hungry!"

"Do you want me to feed you baby boy?" he asked and something inside me turned. He even smirked at me while looking so amused with my reactions. What the hell is wrong with him! Do I look like a clown?

Also... Baby boy!?

"What the fuck? I can take care of myself, thank you very much. Now mind your own business and I'll mind mine." I said with finality before ending the call. "I hate you."

My last words surprised me and I pulled my hair because I think I'm going crazy. What is wrong with me and why am I so irritated?

I tossed my notes and decided to just play with my phone. Nothing will go in my head If I'm in this state. I'll probably just end up tearing every goddamn paper I have in front of me.

I was waiting for the game to load when my door suddenly opened and it revealed Mew with a sarcastic smile on his face while he leans on the door. How the hell did he open the door? I remember locking that shit!

"How did you open the door?" I asked and he showed me the spare key. Of course! Gulf you gave him the keys of every door in this bloody unit!

"Come and eat." he briefly said and it takes all in me not to explode in front of him. I'm just being irritable because I lack sleep. Yes that's it.

"I'm not hungry." I said with finality and he heaved a sigh.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I said before facing my phone again.

"Someone's being stubborn again." he commented and I threw a glance at him only to see his smirking face. Why are you fucking smiling Suppasit!

"Just go and eat alone. I'm not in the mood." I confessed and his eyebrows shot up. "Go!"