Chapter 35: Intern

During the weekend, Mew had a lot of meetings to attend to. He had to join a meeting for the investors of the hotel in Phuket, which is still under management of Ma'am Victoria. He stayed in the island for just a day and immediately flew back to Bangkok to have dinner with his suppliers tonight. He barely rested for the weekend but I guess that's how rich people become richer— they are hustlers; hardworkers in their own chosen field and they don't sleep eight hours a day.

I was randomly sketching a house when my phone beeped and I immediately looked at it only to see Mew's message for me.

From: Mew

Babe are you home?

I pouted at his text and imagined his face while typing these words. He's probably craving for a cuddle session.

I heaved a sigh before typing in my reply.

To: Mew

Yes I'm home.

I shortly said before sending my message. I placed it back on the table before continuing my sketch.

I stared at my drawing and smiled at the huge house I'm dreaming to have. This is my dream house and no matter how much I draw it, it just keeps on getting better. I want to have a house of my own that came from my blood, sweat and tears.

The noise of the television was the only sound that covered my entire place as I sat on my couch for I don't know how long. The cold breeze of the night invaded my balcony and I smiled as I looked at the city lights of Bangkok. I can't wait to move out of here and sell this condo!

My thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rang. It rang for five consecutive times and I rolled my eyes as I marched towards the door.

"Fucking wait!" I shouted because it annoys me when Sky and Jennie do this. This might be them! I harshly turned the knob and opened the door. "Sky will you stop pressing my doorbell that hard! For goodness sake-" my words were cut off when I saw two black orbs piercing through me. "Mew..."

"So Sky came here often huh?" he said in a taunting tone before going in of my unit.

I heaved a sigh before closing the door. I faced him and he's now looking at me like I did an unforgivable sin.

"He's my friend Mew-"

"That's where we started."

"That's my line." I pointed out and he raised his eyebrow before tilting hiis head on the side. "Are you really going to make a big deal out of this? Be annoyed if I had sex with him here." he pouted like a little kid before slowly enveloping me in for a hug. "Now you're hugging me."

"I'm sorry. You know your Mew is just a bit protective."

"A bit huh?"

He chuckled near my ears and I felt a kiss on my neck. "Well I'm protective because I love you." he said in a low growl before facing me properly. "I missed you babe..."

"Don't be too clingy. You're just away for two days." I sarcastically said and he pouted even more.

"Stop pouting. You look like a pig."

"Too handsome to be a pig. Other animal than a pig?"

Wow. Now he's up for a teasing session.

"A duck?" I raised my eyebrow and he shook his head.

"Not a duck. That's Bright."

"Hmm?" I tilt my head and looked curiously at him. "Why Bright?"

"Haven't you seen his face when he pouts? He looks like a fucking duck."