Chapter 47: Suspicion

"So?" I asked as I taunted him even more. 

Mew pouted like a little kid as he stayed there on the bed, sulking while looking at me. He seems to be very absorbed because of my question. I never thought I would ask such a thing from him but I have always been curious how to be the top because... well, he's been taking my gaping hole over and over again that I want to at least let him have the taste of his own medicine. 

"Next question please?" he shyly smiled and I firmly shook my head.

"Not a chance." I continued bluffing, waiting for him to give in and my eyes widened as he slowly nodded, giving me the go signal but his face screamed a big 'no!'. "You sure?" I asked and it takes all in me not to laugh at him because I'm still enjoying his face. It's like he's surrendering a fight in a war because he loves the general more than holding a gun!

"I-I'm sure." he lied and I tilt my head on the side to look at him even more and he looks... sad. He looks like a puppy who is ready to beg for a treat but I don't know what has gotten into me that I decided to take it to the next level.

"Okay." I briefly said and opened the door of the bathroom. "Start cleaning up."

"C-Cleaning up?" he innocently asked and I pouted, stopping my smirks before nodding at him. 

"What, do you think bottoms just lay there in bed and let tops fuck them over? Sir that's not the way we do it." I sarcastically smiled at him and I saw how he took a deep breath before agreeing with me. 

Mew slowly walks towards me and went inside the bathroom right after. 

"What should I do?" he asked and I pointed at the toilet. 

"Clean your cave. Let all your inhibitions go down the drain..." I teasingly said and his forehead creased. "What? I like using metaphors. " 

"Babe this is a one time thing only, okay?" he said like I'm really serious about this but then, I nodded. I at least have to give him some hope. "After that?"

"You use the bidet." I simply said and he nodded. 

"That's all? I just have to wash my ass as usual?" he confidently said and I shook my head. "Then what?"

"Use the bidet to clean your hole. Apply water pressure."

"E-Excuse me!?" he screamed and I can't help but laugh! This is too much but I am loving it! "Babe how am I suppose to do that!? I don't even know how!"

"I will teach you." I calmly said though it will not be necessary because I don't really plan on making him my bottom. His large frame is too much for a bottom and besides, I don't want my partner to experience something he's not comfortable in doing. 

Well I like him inside me so I think that's enough. Hihi.

"Okay..." he said in a sulking tone as he pushed me gently away to the door. "I'll take the first step first then call you after." he even managed to put a smile! Oh Mew... how can I not love you?

"Alright. I'm excited." I sneered at him before closing the door of the bathroom. 

During my first time, I asked Jennie what to do about it and she literally squealed at me like I'm some unbelievable guy he saw in the streets. She literally provided me with options on how to clean it but I stuck with the cleaning using a bidet. It felt weird at first when I did it- it's cold and refreshing inside.

Refreshing!? Ugh! I hate my mind!

I did that after my first time with Mew and I'm glad nothing came out of me when he did me or else I'd probably have a traumatic experience back then.