Chapter 23: Prying Eyes

My man can't stop smiling as he drives with me on the way home. He keeps on glancing at me like I'm sort of newly discovered specimen. I raised an eyebrow as I leaned on the window to look at him.

"What is it?" I asked and he chuckled like something is funny. "Mew..."

"Nothing!" he hysterically laughed before shaking his head. "I'm just... surprised that you really did that. Who would've thought that the guy that I'm dating would shamelessly flaunt me in front of my... workmate."

"Well he started first." I scowled and he laughed even more. "Besides, I was not ignored and mistreated by my family to accept his crude words. He can't hurt me with white insults such as I'm a kid and the kind. I know that already but he's flirting with what's mine!"

"I'm yours?" he raised an eyebrow and glanced at me before looking at the road again.

"Are you not?" I asked and I swear if he shook his head, I'm punching his face.

"Well..."

"Hmm? Answer correctly or I'll kick you out of the car." I taunted and he smirked devilishly. This man really has his own humor that even my sarcastic self can't get.

"Well I wouldn't say that I'm not yours but technically... that's the case."

"Wow Suppasit! After you fucked me in Phuket and enjoyed my tight hole you will tell me that you are not mine!?"

"Gulf! Words please!"

"Mew, sense of responsibility please!" I hissed and he laughed at me. "What's funny!?"

"You babe. You're funny." he laughed even more as he shook his head. "My goodness... what do I do without you? My life would be very boring and... dry." he said the last word filled with so much malice and I can't help but to slap his arm. "Ouch babe!"

"Nymphomaniac."

"Excuse me!?" he squeaked and I laughed at him. "I am no nymphomaniac! If I am then I would've fucked you everywhere."

"Yeah but if I'm not a minor, you would, right?" I teased and he shamelessly nod his head! "See!"

"Babe, you don't have any idea how adorable and fckable you looked in the morning and when you get out of the shower." I saw him bit his lip while driving before throwing a glance at me. "Our first time is unforgettable but I'm willing to wait. Regardless if I have your permission, it will still be considered invalid in the court."

"Now he's being too technical." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled before putting his hand on my thigh.

"I'm just saying that I loved that but we just can't."

I raised my eyebrow and looked at him even more. "Even if I tease you?" I asked and I saw him swallowed the lump in his throat. "Even if I do you here inside this car?"

"Gulf that's not a good joke."

"Who says I'm joking?" I pouted and he shook his head as he stayed focus at the road. "What? Cat got your tongue mister Jongcheeveevat?"

"It won't work Gulf." he briefly said and I devilishly smirked at him.

"You want me to try?" I teased him even more but he didn't talk. His clenched jaw told me that he's not having any of it anymore but something inside me wants to at least test him tonight.

Also, I want to try it inside the car. Teasing him inside the car would be fun.

I stopped teasing him while he's driving but I can't stop smiling because of the weird ideas that came inside my head. I don't know what would happen but I guess it's worth to try. Besides, his car is tinted so no one can see us from the outside.