Chapter 18: Go Back

I felt rough hands softly caressing my face and it took me a while to open my eyes, only to see Mew looking at me. He's stroking my hair when I smiled at him and he smiled back before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodmorning babe." he said in a bedroom voice.

"Goodmorning." I answered and images of us rocking the same bed came back to me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and bit my lip to ignore them but I just can't. We really did it. I know what we did despite of my being tipsy last night. I don't know if it's because of the alcohol that made us do it or it just gave us the courage to do that after months of controlling our thirst.

"What are you thinking?" he asked and raised an eyebrow at me. I can see the little hair on his chest and the next thing I know is I'm recalling how he pounded himself to me.

"Nothing." I lied as I slapped every goddamn image inside my head.

"Hmm? But your face screams a lot of... unsaid words." he teased and my brows furrowed because I got conscious of how I look.

I was about to talk back when we heard a knock on the door. My heart pounded at the idea of Sinee or any of them coming in because we are still naked!

"Mew..."

"Don't worry, I locked the door." he smiled. "Who's that?" he shouted at the door.

"Me! Auntie said you should go down so we can eat breakfast!" Sinee shouted from the other side of the door.

"Okay Sinee. I'll just wake Gulf up."

"I'll wake him up! Open this door." she giggled and Mew smirked at me before answering.

"I'm naked. I just got out of the shower. Want to see me naked?"

"Eew! No to sugar daddies! Fine, just go down and eat with us. Hurry!" she said and we heard her footsteps fading.

"You're used to doing this huh?" I started and he looked at me with a questioning look. "I mean, you seem very relax like having sex is normal to you."

"Isn't it normal?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Mew need I remind you that you just had sex with a minor."

He pouted before nodding his head. He heaved a sigh before placing a kiss on my forehead. "I know babe... I know. This will be the first and last until you are of age." he assured me and I agreed to him.

We talked for a couple of minutes before we decided to get out of the bed to meet our friends downstairs for breakfast.

I stood up and I froze at the unfamiliar feeling inside me. I tried to walk but I winced at the pain. My eyes widened and looked at Mew who is now giggling at my reaction.

"I hate you!" I shouted and he lost it. He laughed at me like there's no tomorrow. "How can I walk now!?"

"Babe just take a step forward-"

"It hurts!" I screamed and threw a pillow at him. He laughed at me before placing the pillow down. Mew pulled me in for a hug and I frowned at him because I honestly want to punch him in the face!

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? How can I fucking walk and swim later!?"

"You can still swim-"

"The sea is salty and I don't know If I have a wound down there!"

"You don't have one-"

"How sure are you!?"

"I checked." he confidently said and I can imagine him checking my hole last night when I dozed off after our... prayer meeting.

Goodness gracious! If I get struck by lightning, tell my family that I will see them in hell!