Chapter 50: Prisoners of Our Own Love

This is the last chapter of His Liability. Thank you for making it this far and thank you for loving my own version of Mew and Gulf. Enjoy!

------------------------

"Mew let me go!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while he's dragging me out of the crowd towards the exit of the club. "Mew! I said let me go! Why are you even here? I asked you for space!"

"And I fucking gave it to you!" he shouted back and I was uttered speechless when his voice thundered across the place that it made the music stop. "Fuck!" he said in gritted teeth as he dragged me again towards the exit. 

I keep on struggling to get his hands off me but I just couldn't. His grip on me is too firm- like an iron clad that prevents its prisoner to even move a muscle. Damn you!

We reached the parking lot and I saw Percy waiting beside a car and he immediately opened the door for us. 

"Mew!" I shouted again and pulled my arm back but my efforts were futile. 

"Fucking shut up!" I can't recognize his voice anymore. 

He let me sit in the shotgun seat and quickly fixed the seat belt before closing the door. He went around the car to get the keys from Percy and he immediately went inside the driver's seat and started the engine. 

For the first time, I didn't talk. I was scared. I was scared of him that I didn't even dare to talk back and try to ask him questions. His rage is overflowing that I can completely feel it from where I'm sitting. His anger told me that he's had enough of whatever he has been dealing for the past days and so am I! I wanted to shout at him, punch him and get out of this car but I am not that crazy to jump out of a car with a speed of 100 kilometres per hour. 

The car zoomed across the busy street of LA and it's pretty late now that it's surprisingly wider than any other time of the day. I can see from my peripheral vision that his jaw is still clenched  while his grip on the steering wheel told me that he needs every little concentration and thread of patience that he have left because if not, we'll probably end up in a car accident. 

"Mew just stop the car." I said, tired of everything but he didn't say anything. "Mew-"

"Can you shut up!?" he shouted. "I've had countless sleepless nights that I badly want to talk to you Gulf but I wasn't expecting to see you flirting with a guy."

"I didn't flirt with him-"

"Yeah sure." he cut me off and I felt the speeding of the car again. 

It didn't take us a while before he parked in an expensive looking hotel, just a few minutes away from the club where we came from. He got out of the car and tossed the key to Percy who is also there in front of the car. I'm starting to wonder if his men is as insane as him when it comes to driving. 

He dragged me out of the car and I still struggled to get away from him but it's useless. 

"Mew I can walk alone-"

"Yeah and I gave you all the freedom in the world only to find you in someone's arms. Yeah sure you can walk alone." he sarcastically said as we walk across the hall of the hotel towards the lift. 

He was silent the whole time we are inside. I stopped talking too because my once spinning head had stopped and all I can think is the situation I am in. Damn him. All I'm asking is for space and he followed me here? Since when is he watching me- spying me like a fucking stalker? Furthermore, knowing that he's here only made me realized how hard it is for him to understand what I want. He didn't mean it when he agreed to what I asked of him. He let me have it my way but the truth is, he just wants me to go away only to be followed by him again.