Chapter 11: Wrong

Mew did not talk the whole time we are walking to the parking lot. His grip is very tight around me like he's hugging me to protect from possible harm. The towel on my shoulder secured me from feeling the cold air of the afternoon. The sky looks gloomy and I think there is a rain coming tonight.

"Get in." Mew said and I looked at him only to be greeted by his angry eyes. I gulped and decided to do everything he wants. He's mad like a bull right now and I don't want to provoke him even more.

Mew fixed my seat belt before he turned for the driver's seat. He stayed quiet for the whole time he's preparing to go. He didn't turn on the AC for me because I'm still wet. Now I wonder if it's okay to sit inside his car with my wet pants.

"Uh, is it okay to sit in your car with wet pants?" I bravely asked and he threw me a glance that screams pure anger. "I guess not." I answered my own question.

"I don't care if you put a hole on one of the seats here." he said in gritted teeth before he took something from the back of the car. He got a small duffle bag and immediately handed me a shirt. "Wear my shirt. Who told you to go in that pool anyway?" he growled and I bit my lip as I took and wore it.

"There's no one to do the job Mew." I calmly said because I don't want him to be more agitated than he already is.

"Still you are not supposed to be there. Especially when that guy started to hit the target." he clenched his jaw before he tore his eyes off me. He started the ignition and we zoomed out of the campus.

My mind wandered as to why he is acting this way but I can't find any reasons to it. He's just pissed because I got in there and was wet? That's it?

Mew kept on taking deep breaths, like he's trying to calm himself as he drove past the huge buildings of Bangkok. The veins on his arms told me that his anger is not just the normal anger that I see in people. I never saw him angry before - he's always been a cheerful and laid back guy but now... I can't find the Mew that smiled and prepared breakfast and dinner for me everyday.

The car stopped when he parked it in the basement and he quickly got out of the car. He walked on my side of the car before he opened it. He looked at me with so much frustration but his hands were soft as he guided me out of the vehicle.

He draped his arm around me once again as we walked towards the entrance. I felt weird stares given to us but Mew didn't care and just continued walking until we reached the lift.

I can't help but to stare at him the whole time because I really want to know why is he being a mad bull just all because of a game. Furthermore, why does he concern himself to me more than he should? I've started to throw the little hope I have inside me earlier today but here he is, going back in my unit with me with a very frustrated look in his face.

"Stop staring at me." he commanded but I just can't. This is my first time to see him all pissed off and I don't know which side of him I prefer - the cheerful one or this mad and dominating Mew.

We entered the unit and he's still silent until he faced me.

"Take a shower. You might catch a cold. I'll cook something to eat." he straightly said.

"I thought we will talk?" I said and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Don't talk to me with that smart mouth of yours Gulf. I am so mad right now and I might punch the wall if you keep on provoking me." he got the towel from me before he pulled me towards the bathroom. "Take a warm bath." he said with finality before leaving me there.

I can't stop thinking of the possible reasons as to why he is acting this way. Is he just very protective of me that he doesn't want people to abuse me? Moreover, why was he so mad when people showed their adoration towards me? Is it wrong? Am I also not entitled to have admirers at the very least?