Chapter 44: The Stigma Ends Today

"So you're officially together? Like live in partners?" Sinee asked and I can't help but look at Mew for him to answer the question.

I honestly don't know what should we call our living in the same roof. All I know is I love sleeping next to him and waking up with his face snuggled on my neck.

"I just told Gulf to move in with me for the time being because of the incident but if he wants to stay here for good then I'm all for it." Mew replied before staring at me like I'm going somewhere.

"Suppawhipped." Bright commented and we all raised our eyebrows at him.

"Aren't you going Vachirawhipped for Win?" Sinee asked and Bright pouted.

"That's right Bright. Are you sure you're still sane after having dinner with his family?"

"Zee!" Bright shouted.

"Wow Bright, you're fast!" I exclaimed and he frowned like a child. "So did you kiss already?"

"Gulf!!!" he whined and I laughed even more because I can clearly tell that he's not used to this kind of topic yet. "I bet you did."

"W-We... did." he admitted and I smirked as I looked at Sinee. She raised her eyebrow, not liking the topic.

"What else?" I excitedly asked.

"Gulf... that's private." Mew butted in and I snarled at him.

"There goes daddy again." I joked and they all laughed with me.

"Hey! I'm not that old!"

"But you're a kill joy." I pointed out and he frowned even more. "I'm just curious because the last time I saw Bright, he's too pissed to even talk to us when Win went home with another guy."

"Well because that guy is a dick. I'm just certain that Win likes me more than I think."

"The confidence." Saint butted in and we all look at him. "You might want to win him with your actions instead of just words. Besides, you hurt him when you told everyone that he's not your friend."

The guy looks very offended and then I remember Sinee telling me that he's Win's cousin. Talk about fishing in the sea and getting the same kind of fish.

"Dude!!!" Zee exclaimed and stopped eating his cake. "That's a dick move! Why would you say that to the person you like?"

"Well... I was pissed and you know my mouth. I can't control it when I'm mad."

"You know what's funny Gulf?" Sinee butted in and I threw a glance at her. "You remember the guy that we keep on bumping at in Phuket? Metawin? The skinny guy five years ago."

"Yeah?"

"That's the same guy that he's attracted to."

"No way!" I chuckled as I looked at Bright who is now as red as a tomato. "That's destiny!"

"More like coincidence?" Mew said and I rolled my eyes.

"You know... for a guy who's good with words, you're not that romantic."

"You really believe in destiny huh?" he taunted back and I threw him the tissue near me. "Babe that's rude!"

"Hmmp! Boomer."

"Excuse me!?"

"Are you passing through? Stop butting in Mew or you'll not have blowj0b for the next nights."

"Oh my gosh!" Jennie squealed and I almost forgot the they are here! "Gulf you are bolder now than before! I love this!"

I shyly smiled and I felt Mew's hands on my thigh. I look at him and he sarcastically smiled before whispering,