Chapter 17: Truth or Dare

The whole gang enjoyed the amenities of the hotel under the burning sun of Phuket. We laughed at each other's silliness and I even saw Bright and Zee hitting on the girls at the beach. I laughed at them as both of them managed to get the numbers of the poor girls that will be their victim for the next few weeks.

"Dude she's so hot!" Bright exclaimed as he sat beside Sinee. "Mew, did you see her huge mounds? Damn I want to bury my face on it!"

"Bright!" Sinee shouted and we all laughed together. He can't really control his mouth. "My gosh, I'm disgusted with your words!"

"What?" Bright chuckled. "I'm just appreciating a work of art-"

"Women are not your toys that you can play! She's probably thinking that you will take her seriously!"

Bright raised his eyebrow before shaking his head. "Not that it matters to me."

"I hope karma hits on you really hard and you fall in love with someone who is as fucked up as you are!"

"Sinee and her curses." Zee drawled before taking the beer. "Gulf, why aren't you drinking?" he asked and I scowled at the man beside me.

The sun is about to set and I badly want to drink but this boomer won't let me!

"Mew? Oh don't mind him. He's always been protective of us even before you returned because he's the eldest among us." Zee said in a carefree tone before handing me a bottle of Heineken.

"He won't drink." Mew said with finality and I sulk even more.

"Dude come on..." Zee pursued the old man and he shook his head.

"His parents told me to keep him safe and watch over him. He's my liability if something happened to him." he lied.

"Since when beer has been considered a poison?" Bright sarcastically said and handed me the beer. He let me hold it and Mew only looked at me with a warning sign on his forehead.

"He will not drink."

"Mew!" we all said in unison and he raised his eyebrow only at me. Ugh! I hate him!

"Dude you're acting like Gulf is your boyfriend. Let him enjoy." Zee said and I almost choked on my own saliva. Sinee looked at me with curiosity in her eyes and I immediately avoided her gaze.

"I just don't want him to get in trouble with his parents."

Liar! My parents don't even care about me even I stop breathing!

"They won't know if you will not talk." Bright said with finality and stood up before sitting between Mew and I. "Now drink. Don't mind the old man over here." he jokingly said and we all laughed while Mew maintains a creased forehead.

"Gulf-"

"If you don't want him to drink then make him your boyfriend." Sinee said and she raised her eyebrow at us while she enjoys her private joke. Sinee smirked at me before tilting her head on the side as if she noticed something. "Only boyfriends do those kind of things. Are you Gulf's lover?"

Bright and Zee looked at us with the same curiosity as Sinee and I swallowed the lump in my throat as I waited for Mew to say it.

"You are being ridiculous. We are just friends." he shook his head before looking at me. "Drink." he shortly said and I pouted before opening the bottle of beer.

So much for being a protective lover while hiding your secret with your best friends.

I started to drink my beer and felt Mew's eyes directed at me. I don't know how to talk to him with these people in front of us so I decided to grab my phone to send him a text message.