Mind If I tag Along?

Y/N POV

"Y/N wake up already we need to go now!" It's your best friend. She tugs on your bedsheet and pulls you up.
"Alright I'm up!" you yell yawning into your hand. You walk into the bathroom and splash cold water onto your face trying to remeber your dream, but just as always, it's a distant memory. You pull on a pair of grey shorts and put on a grey tank top to match, grab your luggage and leave. Pax here you come.

The drive to the airport is silent. You and Y/F/N (Your friends name) took separate cars. You turn on the radio and the silence is lifted quickly by the music.

You run to the airport and check in. Y/F/N is nowhere to be seen. What has happened is she ok? While in worry you run over to a tall man and tap him on the shoulder, he turns around and greets you with a,
"Hello, can I help you" It's Elijah. Elijah Best. The only reason you moved to Massachusetts, to meet him. You stutter, "Oh hey Elijah right I've seen your videos?" you nervously laugh and then continue, "I was meant to be meeting a friend she um was wearing Ethans merch actually.. Have you seen her?" Elijah smiles and chuckles before saying "actually yeah I did she went of with Ethan to look for you I think Ethan said they were going to the bathrooms to look." You smile and say thank you and quickly turn to run. You feel a hand clasp your wrist. "Mind if I tag along?"