Don't Ever Say Sorry

Elijah's POV
She puts her phone into her pocket and laughs. Ethan and Y/F/N are waiting with our luggage. I grab my suitcase and walk over to a hot dog stand. "Four hot dogs please" I say. I might aswell get everyone one.

                           Ethan's POV
Elijah has come back with hot dogs for everyone. Y/N takes one and smiles saying thank you. Y/F/N takes two from him and hands one to me. "Thank you Y/F/N" I say smiling. She blushes. She's really funny and beautiful. I'm thinking of asking her on a date but I don't know how. Romance is Elijah's thing, not mine.

Speaking of Elijah, him and Y/N are pretty close, they are leaning against the car we hired and talking. Elijah seems different around her. He's way happier when she's there. She's very special I can tell.

Y/F/N looks over at me "God Y/N is different when she's with Elijah. She is way more relaxed!" What does she mean relaxed? "What do you mean?" I ask confused. "Well she suffers with anxiety and used to have depression because her parents weren't always..the best. I let her move here with me" I look at her and just nod. Elijah suffers with anxiety to..

I enjoy seeing Elijah happy, especially when he's with someone else and not just faking a smile. But I need to focus on Y/F/N.

"Hey um, Y/F/N? Would you maybe want to go grab dinner sometime?" I say Damn it I was meant to say that in my head. "I thought you'd never ask, it's a date." Y/F/N says and smiles.

                           Elijah's POV
I'm going to ask Y/N on a date soon. I'm going to make it as romantic as I can. I look over at her. She's looking at  Ethan and Y/F/N she whispers "They just kissed". I giggle "Wait really?" I say, boy Ethan does know how to get a girl, I'll ask him later what to do. "Yeah" she giggles, "I got it on video!" She passes me her phone, sure enough they had kissed. Her phone turns of and I click the on button. The apple logo apears and it powers on. I look at her and she looks down her cheeks are bright red. When the phone turns on I see my face appear. But it's not the picture I set. It's a picture of me and her when I thought she sleeping and went to sleep she'd taken a picture of us both. I smile and hand her phone back. "Sorry" she says. "Don't be It's a pretty good picture!" I say. "Yeah, I used to do photography to escape the world before I moved to Massachusetts." she says. I look at her and she looks upset.

"Is everything okay?" I ask. Bad move. She begins to cry I just hug her and she cries into my chest. "My.. My parents...They hurt me.. Bad.. It was my fault though.." I lift her chin up. "No. It isn't your fault. It's your parents." "I'm sorry" she says. I can tell they did something bad to her. "Don't ever say sorry!" I say. I kiss her forhead and let go of her chin and she rest her head in my chest. I stroke her hair and just stay still, enjoying the moment.