The Best Day Ever

Y/N POV
You wake up and go downstairs. Everything is silent. You see a note on the table.
'Gone to get starbucks can you grab some milk from the store so I can have cereal thx'
You laugh and go upstairs and get changed into Elijah's green hoodie and black trousers. You walk to the store as it isn't that long of a walk and you need to clear your head. After ten minutes, you reach the store.
"Cash or credit dear?" the store assistant smiles."Cash please." you hand her just enough to pay for the milk. "Thank you for shopping with us!" she puts it into a bag and hands it to you. You jog home.

You go into the kitchen and see Y/F/N with starbucks. You put the milk in the fridge and she hands a Y/F/S/D (You favorite starbucks drink) to you. She sighs. "Y/N you still have my charger in your room can I go grab it?" you quickly smile, "I'll get it!" you rush up the stairs and swing your door open. "Elijah?!" Elijah is sat at your bed facing the opposite way from the door. He turns and you run over to him. He hugs you. "Y/N!" He smiles. "Y/N Ethan and I decided that if you want to you can live with me and Ethan!" you feel your smile growing bigger. "Really?!" He nods . "Y/F/N already packed your things while you were gone." "She was at starbucks.." he laughs. "I went to starbucks she was hiding in her room waiting and she told me what to order." you laugh. "Also, Y/F/N already took the kittens and put them at the house with Ethan." you hug him "Elijah what would I do without you?" you say. He smiles. "You'd be even more amazing then you already are." you blush. "When I'm with you Elijah, I'm at my best."

                      Elijah's POV
We arrive at our house and Y/F/N runs in and rushes to Ethan's room. I smile at Y/N and we both go to my room. "Elijah this place is like a castle it's huge!" Rudy comes out from the side of my bed. Y/N rushes to her and begins to pet her. I sit beside her. She looks at me, "Best day ever!" she laughs.