How We Doing Fellas?

Elijah's POV
I dry my face, wondering how I can get back at them. First of all I need to tell Y/N. She can help me. I throw on a pair of jeans and a plain shirt. Y/N knocks on the door. "Yes?" I open the door. She walks in, she looks amazing as always, now I feel underdressed. Her hair is in a bun and she is wearing a black cropped top with a pair of black leggings and around her waist, a green hoodie. My green hoodie. "Can we go and See Ethan and Y/F/N? I miss them." I smile and nod. "I also need to start vlogging today, we could vlog that?" she smiles. "Of corse!" We leave the bathroom and I grab my vlogging camera.

Y/N POV
"How we doin Fellas today is the first day of PAX 2020!" He looks at you. "Today I'm here with my girlfriend, Y/N." You smile and he kisses your head. "But before we leave we are going to see Ethan and Y/F/N!" You giggle. Elijah stops recording and takes your hand. "We need to go to them now before they leave for PAX" You and Elijah hurry out of the door. He's way ahead of you, he's much faster. You finally reach the door and see Elijah holding the camera again. He knocks and Ethan answers. "Hey Elijah! Hey Y/N" Ethan smiles and Y/F/N comes to the door "Y/N!" she hugs you. Her embrace feels welcoming, but nothing like Elijah's. Ethan glances at Elijah and smiles. Elijah starts talking to Ethan and you talk to Y/F/N. "Guys we need to go to PAX!" You all run out of the hotel and into Elijah's car.

When you arrive Elijah and Ethan sign you all in. Now you are inside of PAX. You hold Elijah's hand and Ethan and Y/F/N go to the fortnite area while you and Elijah walk around.
"Omg Elijah and Y/N?!" You hear from behind you. You spin around and see a beautiful girl holding something behind her back. "Yes?" Elijah smiles. "Can I take a picture with you guys?" She beams. She wants to take a picture with you both?! Both shocked and excited you walk over to her and pose for the picture. You turn and hug her. Elijah joins in on the hug. "I drew these for you!" She hands you three drawings , one of Elijah, one of you and Elijah, and one of you. They're amazing. You smile "Wow thank you." you and Elijah say. You continue to talk to her. Throughout the day, you meet more amazing fans who give you drawings.

Elijah's POV
I look at the clock, it's almost over. PAX day 1 is almost over. I look at Y/N, "We need to go now." she looks sad, "But I want to meet more fans!" I walk over to her "There's always tomorrow." she smiles and nods, "Okay fine" we walk to the exit and meet Ethan and Y/F/N.