Why Would I do That

Elijah's POV
Y/N looks at me. "Why would I do that Elijah?" I look at the floor. " I don't know most girls at high school used to humiliate me. Y/N pulls me into a hug." Anything they did, I'll never do" she says softly. I look up at her and smile. Then our lips lock.

Ethan's POV
Y/F/N pulls from the hug. "I messed up Ethan. Big time" She feels bad I can tell. I look at her. "No you didn't. You didn't mess up. Elijah just gets upset sometimes." She cries even more. "Ethan, I don't deserve you or Y/N I don't deserve any if this." I lift her chin. "Y/F/N No. I don't deserve you. You're the most amazing woman I've ever met. And if you think for a second you don't deserve this, you're wrong. You deserve better than me."
"You could be right but I don't care I only like you Ethan." she kisses me.
She only likes me? Why me Elijah is way more famous. I stop thinking about the word and only think about her.

Y/N POV
You and Elijah walk back to the car. You feel alot better after you told him how you feel. For once life might be working out. Ethan and Y/F/N and already in the car. You and Elijah get in and drive to the hotel.

Once you've arrived, you and Y/F/N go to your hotel room and unpack. Y/F/N walks over to the mirror and does her makeup but way more than usually. "Going somewhere?" you ask. She smirks, "Actually yes. I'm going on a date with Ethan He'll be here soon." You give her a hug and say "Congratulations Y/F/N!" she smiles. The door rings. "That's him got to go!" she waves and leaves. You walk into the kitchen and begin to make salad.

Elijah's POV
I hear a notification on my phone and check it. It's Y/N:
Elijah can you come over quickly?
It sounds important I respond:
Sure I'm on my way.
I grab my hoodie from off the counter and rush out the door. I reach her hotel room and open the door with the spare hotel key she gave to me. She's laying on the floor. Blood. Lots of blood all over her and the floor. I rush over to her. Her arm is bleeding. The cut is so deep and there's dirt in it . "Y/N What happend?!" I ask she has almost fainted. "I was making salad.. The knife.. It slipped." She points at a knife on the floor. I lift her. "I'm taking you to hospital right now!" but she shakes her head. "Elijah.. It'll take to long I'll bleed out.. I want to be here.. With you." With me? She wants to risk her life to stay with me. I just nod and carry her into my hotel room and lay her on my bed. I rush into the kitchen and grab wound cleaner and bandages. I rush back into her and she is passed out on my bed the wound still bleeding. I clean it and quickly bandage it. I sit beside her waiting for her to wake up. But she doesn't she stays fainted on my bed. But atleast the blood has stopped. She opens her eyes slightly. "Eli?" I grab her hand. "Y/N?" She smiles. "Why did you wait for me to wake up?" she leans up against my pillows "Because Y/N I wanted to." she chuckles. "I think I'm okay Elijah can I take this off?" I nod and she unpeels the bandage and the wound has stopped bleeding. Ethan and Y/F/N walk into the next room and I quickly close my door. Me and Y/N sit on my bed talking. "Elijah? I should go clear up that mess before Y/F/N sees it. Can I take a hoodie to cover this up?" She points at the wound. "Yeah of course." I walk over to my suitcase and pick one. I give her my green one and she puts it on and leaves. I got onto Instagram. I've been tagged in a picture of me and Y/N togther that she had posted a few hours ago. Most of the comments say Things like Ship or So cute. I like the post and repost it onto my story and it instantly starts getting replies asking who she is and if we're dating. A certain reply stands out. It says 'Elijah look at this girls tweet' and then a random girls profile I recognise it as Y/F/N it says 'Me and Ethan are officially dating!' I like the tweet and reply 'Aye congrats'.

Y/N POV
You hear a knock outside and look at Y/F/N she shrugs and goes back to scrolling on her phone. You walk over to it and open it. A small set of flowers it there and a note saying

'Y/N I want to talk to you. Meet me at The lakes at 10pm.

Signed-Elijah'

You put on your favorite black skirt and match it with a long sleeve white shirt to cover the cut. You look at the time and head over to the lakes.