Promise

Y/N POV
"Elijah wait!" "Y/N I'm leaving I don't like you anymore!" Elijah grabs his keys and begins to storm out of the hotel. He looks so mad.He slams the door. You drop to the floor, tears start steaming down your face. You're alone. Ethan and Y/F/N are asleep you have no one to talk to. You scream and cry. Your voice is shaking as you plead for him to come back. He's long gone.

Elijah's POV
Y/N starts to scream. I look at the clock it's barely midnight. I throw on a hoodie and rush out of Y/F/N's room. When I open Y/N's room, she's asleep, crying and screaming. I gently shake her and she wakes up. "Elijah?" she sobs. I hug her. She cries into my chest. "Why did you leave me I didn't do anything?" She had a nightmare of me Leaving? "Y/N," I gently stroke her hair, "Y/N It was a bad dream. Its okay" she look up. "Elijah," I nod. "Promise you'll never leave me.. Please" "Y/N I promise I will never leave you." she hugs me and her sobs quieten into silence. "Y/N?" I look down, she's asleep. I lay her down and pull her duvet over her. I begin to creep out of the room but she stops me. "Elijah can you stay a little bit please?" I walk back over to her and lay ontop of the duvet and she snuggles up to me and falls asleep. I look through my phone. Ethan Has left a message:
'Is Y/N ok Y/F/N heard screaming?'
I quickly reply
'She had a nightmare about me leaving she was pretty upset.'
It doesn't take long for Ethan to respond
'Me and Y/F/N are coming over tomorrow to surprise Y/N.'
I respond
'Ok night'.
I put my phone away and lay there. I can hear the kittens playing in the kitchen. I look at Y/N she looks so peaceful when she sleeps. She has a small smile across her face. Her smile is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Y/N POV
I wake up to the smell of burning coming from the kitchen. I walk out of my room and see Elijah frantically trying to put out a small fire. "What happened Elijah?!" He looks at me disappointed "I was going to surprise you with cinnamon buns but, as you can see, I can't cook." You laugh and walk over to the cinnamon buns. They're burnt and on fire. You grab a jug of water and pour it over then. Elijah sighs "Sorry." A sudden knock if the door makes you jump and you go and open it. It's Ethan and Y/F/N she squeals and hugs you and Ethan walks over to Elijah.Y/F/N pulls you into your room. "So Y/N everything going good." You nod, "Yep what about you?" She excitedly explains, "Ethan is being so sweet and-" one of the kittens meows. "You got kittens and didn't tell me?!" she rushes over to them. "Yeah sorry about that!" You walk over to them and begin to play with them.

Elijah's POV
"So Ethan how is everything?" I ask. "Dude it's going really good what about you?" Ethan explains. "It's going really good actually. I really care about her Ethan" Ethan nods "I know you do jije you always have." Me and Ethan begin to talk like the good old days. Back when I felt alone. Back when I didn't have Y/N to make me happier, back when I was alone. I try not to think about it, but all the bad memories come flooding back. Alone. I felt so alone. I was trapped in a place I didn't want to be. I feel a frown on my face. Ethan notices and stops talking. "Elijah this reminds you of then doesn't it?" I nod.

Y/N POV
Y/F/N keeps talking about Ethan, but You're not listening. You're thinking About them. Your parents. They were so horrible. They made your life hell. You're so glad Y/F/N let me move to Massachusetts with her. If she hadn't I You'd still be trapped with them..Still trapped. You begin to cry. Y/F/N realises and rushes out of the room.

Elijah's POV
Y/F/N rushes out of the room. "Elijah you need to go to Y/N now!" I quickly get up and hurry into her room. She's crying. She sees my and runs over to me and hugs me. I wrap my arms around her and rock her gently. "Elijah I.. They.. Keep coming back.." I'm confused. "Who?" she replies, "Mom and Dad.. They.. They hurt me"
I realise what she is saying.I remeber this from the first time we met "Y/N I'm sorry about what they did to you. I'll never let them hurt you. Promise.