Forever And Always

Y/N POV
You put on a nice pair of shorts and a long sleeve shirt. When you walk out Elijah smiles. He takes your hand and leads you to his car. You smile and let in. He drives to a deserted beach. It is beautiful. The sunset is pink and blue, the sand has no footprints. Its beautiful. "Wow Elijah."

Elijah's POV
I smile, "Beautiful isn't it?" She nods. I pull out the necklases and earrings and tap her shoulder. She spins around and her eyes glisten. "Y/N when I left earlier I was getting these with Y/F/N." She smiles. "Wow they're beautiful."She takes the locket and opens it. Her smile widens she puts it on and holds it. She picks up the I love you necklase and puts it on her smile is now the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. She takes her old earrings out and puts the heart ones in. She runs over and hugs me. "Elijah..". She stutters. "Elijah.. Why are you doing all of this.. For me." I smile, "Because, Y/N, you mean alot to me." She looks up at me. "Really?" I nod. She puts her head onto my chest. "Elijah I got you something." She hands me a picture of us on the back it says 'Forever and always Elijah Best' at the Bottom their is a small piece of paper I lift it. It says forever and always in every language with a bracelet attached. She shows me her wrist. She has a matching one. It's black thread with my name on and mine has her name one. I slip it on. "How did you know it would fit?"She smiles," Ethan told me." I was being mean to Ethan earlier. I regret it now. She walks over to the ocean I follow she walks behind me. All of a sudden two hands push my back and I fall into the ocean. She pushed me in. I grab her leg and she falls in to. We swim to the surface and laugh. "Hey!" she shouts. We quickly get to the car and drive back.

Y/N POV
You and Elijah get back and grab a towel. You go into the bathroom to get changed while Elijah goes into Y/F/N's bedroom. You put on a Black skirt and a red cropped jumper. You pull on a pair of black leather boots and dry your hair. You walk out of the room. Elijah is wearing beige trousers and a yellow hoodie. He looks at you and smiles. You walk over to him. You still aren't as tall as him. You hug him "I still don't forgive you for pulling me in as well." You joke. Elijah makes a fake sad face, "Whatever do I do to make you forgive me?!" he laughs. You smile "Hmm..There's nothing you can do" you laugh. You yawn "I'm going to bed goodnight Elijah" Elijah kisses your forehead, "Goodnight"