Goodnight Princess

Y/N POV
Elijah sets up a channel. "You just need to record a video, me or Ethan will edit." you smile and sit next to  him. "Thank you Elijah." he smiles back, "Anything for you." he kisses your head. "Can we do a video together?" his smile widens. "Sure!" you look at him. "What shall we do the video on?" he laughs, "That's up to you!" you think. "Can we do a Q and A." he nods, "Of corse we can!" you both tweet and tell everyone to ask you questions. After a half hour you and Elijah start to record. He's in his set up and you're in yours. "Hey everyone! It's me, Y/N. Most of you may know me as Elijah's girlfriend. Today I'm doing a Q and A!" Elijah does his intro. "First Question. Favorite color." Elijah laughs, "Everyone knows ya boy skoop doesn't have one. But it used to be blue." you smile. "My favorite color is Y/F/C (Your favourite color)!"

Once you've finished recording you look at the clock. It's past might night. You Elijah have been recording for three hours, laughing throughout the whole thing. Elijah comes into your recording set up. "I need to edit it now." you get up and hug him. "Elijah no." you say, "I want you to get some sleep." you look up at him. "But I want you to be happy and if I get the video out you'll be happy." he says and you giggle, "I'll be happier if you listen and go to bed." he smiles. "Well when you put it like that I guess I'll go to bed." You take his hand and lead upstairs. He takes his shirt off snd gets into bed. You walk into the bathroom and put on his green hoodie and a pair of grey pajama shorts. You walk back to bed and get in. "That hoodie looks good on you." he smiles, "Who gave it to you?" you laugh. "My boyfriend Elijah. You probably don't know him but he means alot to me and I love him." Elijah smiles, "Yeah I don't know him" you both laugh and he hugs you. "I love you so much Y/N" Elijah says playing with your hair. "Elijah Best I love you more than words can describe." you lay your head on his chest. "Goodnight Elijah." he kisses your head, "Goodnight princess." you smile. That's a new one.

AUTHORS NOTE (you can skip this) :
I know it's short but I just wanted to do a short one because I'm supper busy and I try and publish atleast one. It had to be short else I wouldn't have even published it. Love you all bye!