Never Let Anyone Hurt You

Elijah's POV
I meant what I said. I'll never let them touch her. Ever. They've broken her. Badly. I can't believe that people have to go through this. I'm lucky I didn't. I just keep hugging her and stroking her head. "Do you really mean that?" she sniffs. "Of corse Y/N. I'll never let anyone hurt you ever."I kiss her forehead. She still continues to cry but calms down eventually. She's asleep. I lift her up and onto her bed, pull the duvet over her and walk out of the room." Elijah? "I hear her say as I close the door. I nod." Please stay. I don't want to feel alone. " I walk over to the bed and lay ontop of the duvet. She smiles and goes to sleep. Her smile is like gold. I really don't know what to do in situations like this I'm never really put into them. She wakes back up. "Before I go to bed, I want to make you a promise. I promise I'll never leave you. Even if you leave me" I smile, "I'll never leave." She smiles "Thank you." and lays back down. Soon I feel myself drifting to sleep.

Ethan's POV
Me and Y/F/N decide to go and surprise Elijah and Y/N. We use a spare key and the hotel room clicks open. The place it still. Y/F/N goes into Y/N's room but quickly leaves and pulls me into it. Elijah is asleep with her. He has an arm around her and she is resting on his chest. We both get out our phones a take a picture. Y/F/N walks over to me, "We should come back later." I nod "I've got an idea first."I quickly take a piece of paper and write.
'Have fun with Y/N last night - Ethan and Y/F/N."She laughs and puts it in Elijah's bathroom. We quickly head out and go to starbucks.

Elijah's POV
I wake up and leave Y/N's room. I walk into my bathroom to wash my face and have a shower. I turn on the tap and see a small piece of paper I quickly read it.
'Have fun with Y/N last night - Ethan and Y/F/N.'I scrunch it up and throw it away. They snuck in and saw us. I splash cold water over my face and awake fully. Ethan and Y/F/N think they're so funny, we'll see. I'm the master of pranks.