Call Me Back When You Get This

Y/N POV
You wake up and see Elijah frowning. "Is everything ok Lije?" you ask. He shakes it and you frown. "What's up?" he looks at you. "My mom wants me to go visit her.. Would you like to come?" for once, you think it's best if you didn't go. "Elijah do you want me to?" he looks at you. "I don't know because I haven't even told my mom.." you smile. "Go with Ethan and tell her about me and Y/F/N and we'll go another day." the words hurt to say. You don't want him to leave you but you know it'll make him happy. "Thank you!" he smiles.

"I'll be gone for two days ok?" he kisses you and you nod. He leaves and gets in his car and waves. You blow a kiss. He's gone. You go back inside and go to your room, you already miss him. You feel yourself crying. "Why am I crying again?! I let him go!" you sniff. Y/F/N walks in. "Y/N?! What happened.. Its him leaving isn't it." she slumps on the floor and pulls you into her embrace. "It's ok. He'll be fine and we can hang out and do cool stuff!" she smiles. "Okay!" you laugh.

"You sure?!" she laughs. "Yep Elijah taught me how to skate!" "Okay!" she smiles. You both grab your skateboard and go to Elijah and Ethan's ramp. You both get to the top and hold hands. "Go!" she shouts and you both slide down the ramp. She stumbles and pulls you both over. You sit on the floor laughing. You continue to go up and down the ramp until it's dark. You both go inside.

"We should sneakily record on Elijah's and Ethan's setup and then upload it!" Y/F/N squeals. You laugh. "Yes!" and you both run upstairs and join a discord call. You both play roblox togther. "Take it easy!" you say and wink. Y/F/N shouts later and laughs you both stop recording. "We just need to edit and upload!" you and her stay up late editing but it's finally done. Y/F/N laughs. "You ready to upload?" you say. "Of corse!" you both countdown. "Uploaded!"

                       Elijah's POV
A notification pops up it's a comment from a YouTube video. "They're gonna be mad when they find out!" I click on it and it takes me to a video I don't remeber. "How we doing Fellas it's me, Y/N" "And me Y/F/N" they both laugh. "Today we took over our boyfriends set up while they were away!" Y/F/N explains. "So Elijah or Ethan, if you're watching this, we miss you alot and sorry not sorry." Y/N giggles.  "Dude Y/F/N and Y/N uploaded a video on our channel!" Ethan gasp but I nod. We get to the house.. Now to tell mom about Y/N..

                         Y/F/N POV
Me and Y/N laugh. They've seen the video. "Welp I'm headed to bed" Y/N says. "Goodnight!" I say and she returns it. I can hear her on call to Elijah. My phone starts to buzz, it's Ethan.

                        Y/N POV
"So how'd it go with your mom?" you ask. "She's really happy for me and Ethan, she said she can't wait to meet you." you smile. "That's great!" you say, maybe a bit to loud. You and Elijah talk until 11:30pm. Then you fall asleep.

In the morning you wake up, you're still on call. Elijah is asleep and you lay there smiling. "Elijah honey?" you hear a voice say. He wakes up. "Yeah mom?" he yawns. You stay silent. "You need to come downstairs." he nods and you hear a door close. You pretend to have just woken up. "Elijah?" you say and he looks at the camera. "Goodmorning Y/N/N" (your nick name) you laugh. "Morning Lije" he smiles. "Ugh Y/F/N is shouting me gotta go bye" he nods and you blow a kiss, he blows one back. Call ended.

You get downstairs and see Y/F/N with starbucks. "I got your favorite!" you smile and take it from her hands and slowly sip from the straw. "Ethan and Elijah are spending another day at their mom's." you choke on your starbucks, "but.. They'll miss my birthday tomorrow ." you frown. "They said their mom needs their help moving stuff or something and they'll be back the day after.." you feel tears in your eyes but blink them back. "Whatever." you go back upstairs and lay in Elijah's bed and let all your tears out.
You wake up and check the clock. 11:43. You check your phone and see many missed calls from Elijah and a few voice messages. You play one.
"Hey Y/N call me back when you get this, or when you've got a minute please." the next one says.
"Hey Y/N just wanted to say goodnight and I'm really sorry.." his voice trails off and ends. You just put your phone away and go to sleep.