Need To Talk To Y/F/N

Please note: MOST OF THE EPISODES HAVE SWEARING!

                  Elijah's POV
We all go home. We're all shaken up but we never saw anything that would traumatise us. Y/N is holding my hand the rest of the night and telling me how much I mean to her. Ethan is talking to Y/F/N and she's hugging him. Y/N kisses my cheek. "I love you so much Elijah." she says hugging me. "I love you to my princess." I hold her tightly. Y/N's sister burst through the door with anger in her eyes "Y/N you scared me so fucking much?Why didn't you answer you dick!" Y/N looks at me, fear over her face as Y/S/N walks up to her. I get in the way. "Leave her alone! Do you not fucking watch the news?!" I say and she looks taken aback. "What happened?" she asks concerned. "We were in a shooting, that's why she didn't answer!" Y/S/N looks at Y/N with tears in her eyes and hugs her, "I'm sorry I didn't know.." she says but Y/N just whispers "It's okay." into her ear.

I walk over to Ethan to leave them alone. Him and Y/F/N look at me. "What's up Elijah?" Ethan says looking at me. "Not much" I say shrugging. Ethan glaces at Y/F/N. They look at me,  "Well me and and Y/F/N are going to bed." They get up and leave. "Real mature Ethan!" I shout up to him laughing.

A week later..

I wake up to Y/N shouting me. I get up and heave myself to the bathroom. "What is it my princess?" I say and she smiles. "Lije I hit one hundred thousand subscribers!" she says. "Congratulations!" I kiss her head. "Elijah will you do another Q and A with me for 100k?"she says softly."Of corse I will!" I say and she claps. "Okay shall we record now I already asked twitter and Instagram." I nod and we go into her set up. "Hello everyone it's me Y/N and I'm joined by my handsom boyfriend Elijah!" I smirk. "Hello everyone!" I say. "Today I hit 100k subscribers and I just wanted to say thank you, I'll probably leave a message at the end about it!" she begins,"But for now we're doing a Q and A!" she laughs. "First Question. Do you and Elijah ever plan on having kids?" I blush.

                           Y/N POV
Elijah blushes as you ask the question. So do you. You'd never thought about children. You smile, "What do you think Elijah?" he smiles, "I'd say it's definitely something that could happen. But it definitely isn't something I've thought about." he says. "Exactly!" you laugh. "Next question, how are the kittens?" you smile, "The kittens are doing great, Ethan and Y/F/N have adopted them!" Elijah smiles.

You finish the Q and A and decide to do a small chat at the end. "Hello everyone! Me and Elijah just wanted to say thank you for 100k subscribers. I didn't think I'd get anywhere, but I did! Thank you guys for helping my dreams come true!" you stop recording.

You hug Elijah, "I'm so proud of myself!" you say. "I'm proud of you!" he says. You pull back from the hug and kiss his cheek."Can we go to the rooftop?" you and he nods.

                     Elijah's POV
We get out onto the roof and Y/N sits looking out at the sunset. We were recoding for hours so she should have enough footage. I sit with her and put my arm around her shoulder and she snuggles under my arm. The wind plays with her hair, going through each strand perfectly before passing through and going beyond us. She looks amazing as always. She quickly jumps up and runs to the edge of the roof. She trips and nearly falls but I grab her. I can hear her heart beating, she almost fell. "What are you-" I begin but she points to Ethan. He's sat outside on his own. I nod. We go back through the window and to Ethan. "What's wrong?" Y/N asks and Ethan jumps. "Uh nothing.." he says but we both glare at him. "Fine. Y/N's sister took Y/F/N somewhere and Y/F/N said she didn't want to be my girlfriend anymore. She said we need a break." Ethan lets his tears fall freely and Y/N hugs him. "Ethan, she does this alot she'll be back soon!"she says trying to comfort him."What if she doesn't Y/N?" he says raising his voice. He lowers his tone, "What if I've lost her.." Y/N looks scared but still says, "Trust me Ethan, you haven't." he smiles, "Thanks I'm going to bed, night guys." me and Y/N say goodnight back.

"We need to talk to Y/F/N." she says. "But you said?" I say confused. "I know what I said Elijah but I was lying to make him feel better. As soon as she goes on break, she goes to a club and looks for anyone to replace him." she says frowning. "Okay let's go look."

AUTHORS NOTE
Everyone I just wanted to give you a WARNING. Please be careful. As you know the Blue Whale challenge is going around on social media. Someone will message you and ask to do challenges. DO NOT ANSWER AND BLOCK THEM!! If you say yes, they will make you complete challenges that get harder, such as self harm, over a period of 50 days and, on the last day you have to comit suicide. If you say yes and change your mind, they will try and blackmail you. Apparently they can get your address and threaten to kill your family. STAY SAFE!!

Also this episode was so rushed so it probably doesn't make sense.

Once again stay safe. I love you all ❤️