Can We Leave

Elijah's POV
We all arrive at Disney World. "So..We're going to our hotels until tomorrow?" Ethan says and I nod. Ethan takes Y/F/N's hand and walks away. Y/N runs to me and I hold her for a few moments before taking her hand and going to the hotel room.

Y/N sits on our bed and smiles. "I never thought I'd be at Disney World, with you and my best friend. It's so crazy!" she says looking around the room. "I mean, all of this is a little crazy." she says laughing. "It is!" I say sitting beside her.

"Elijah! Ethan's waiting us all to get up!" Y/N shouts excitedly. I yawn and wake myself up."Okay I'll go get dressed."

                         Y/N's POV
While Elijah gets dressed, you take look in the mirror. You are wearing a blue jumper with a pair of black trousers and winter boots. You apply a layer of  clear gloss and put a blue hat on your head. "Elijah you done?" you ask coming out of your bathroom. "Almost!" he says. You take your phone and check the time. 8:57. Only three minutes to get to Ethan. "Done!" Elijah says. You turn around and smile.

"What took so long?" Ethan asks as you and Elijah run to him. "We overslept and then Elijah took forever to get ready." you say panting. "What can I say, it takes time to look this good." Elijah says laughing. You look at him. "Not when you're born perfect." you say pointing at yourself and laughing. Ethan laughs, "That was a good one," he high fives you, "You just gonna take that Elijah?" Elijah stands thinking for a moment before shrugging, "Yeah, it's true." Ethan looks confused. "No way-"

"Omg! Y/N" a loud voice calls out. You turn around. "Hello!" you say waving. "Can my granddaughter take a picture with you?" an old lady asks. Her daughter stands beside her smiling. "Of corse!" you say and the old lady smiles. You, Ethan, Elijah and Y/F/N all get into a pose with the little girl and the grandmother takes a picture. "Thank you!" the little girl says. You pull her into a hug, "No problem!"

You, Y/F/N, Ethan and Elijah go your separate ways. "Where to first?" Elijah asks holding your hand. You look at the map. "Uhm.. You decide!" you say. Elijah looks at map and tosses it away' "We don't need a map, we'll just walk around." you laugh and nod. You and Elijah walk for a while. "Look over there!" he points to a ride and you both run to it.

"Please buckle your seatbelts and keep all legs and arms inside of your cart." the speaker calls. You and Elijah sit in the cart and buckle yourself in. The ride begins to move at a fast speed, but jolting at the same time. "Does this always happen?" you ask feeling uncomfortable as the ride stops. Elijah looks around with a worried look. "I don't know." you twist your head to a girl in the back row. She looks like she is around thirty and she has two small children with her. "Sorry to bother you but is the ride supposed to be jolting?" you ask and the lady nods, "It's perfectly normal, it builds up tension!" she says and you smile. "Thank you." she nods. You turn back around and look at Elijah. He looks at you and then back down. You follow his gaze. Bellow you is a huge drop. You look back at Elijah and he takes you hand. The ride lurches forward. You let out a scream and the cart falls to the bottom of the ride and stops.
"Everybody out, please take all items with you!" the speaker says. You take your things and leave the cart. A voice calls to Elijah and you turn to see the face of Ethan and Y/F/N.

"Guys I think we should get to the castle to watch the performance they put on at Christmas." Ethan says and everyone nods. Elijah takes your hand and Y/F/N looks at you and smiles, you smile back. Ethan takes Y/F/N and you all go to the castle to see the Christmas performance.

Half way through the show Elijah whispers into your ear,"Can we leave? I don't want to watch the rest until the last day!" you look at him in confusion but nod. He smiles, "Thanks!" you smile back and he takes your hand. He walks you out of Disney Land and leads you to a small hill. You both walk up the hill and sit at the top.

                        Elijah's POV
Y/N sits and the wind plays with her hair. She smiles and her eyes glisten. She notices me staring and I quickly look away. She giggles and goes back to looking around. Birds fly around and she follows them with her gaze. "That bird is different." she suddenly says pointing to one. I look at it, "What?" I asks trying to see what she sees. "It doesn't push through the wind, it glides. It isn't following the others, it's just freely flying." as she points it out, it becomes more noticeable. "Oh yeah." I say following the bird. It floats through the air, not a care in the world.

Y/N lays on her back with her arm comforting her head. I do the same. "Where do you think they're headed?" she says. I look around with the birds. "I have no idea." I say and she nods, "Niether, but I bet it's beautiful." the birds fly out of site and all that is left is the stars and sounds of small critters. "Should we head back?" I ask sitting up. "Yeah probably!" she says realising the time. We both get up and walk back to the hotel room.

AUTHORS NOTE YOU CAN SKIP:
First of all I wanted to say sorry for taking forever to publish I was very sick but should be back to normal posting very soon. Secondly this is meant to be a very wholesome story/episode as I am not comfortable writing anything sexual/smut so don't get any messy ideas. Third I would love to put your ideas into this story so if you want anything to happen let me know and I'll make it happen as long as it isn't to inappropriate. Finally WOW I did not expect even one read but everytime I check this story the reads have gone up. I love you all so much I can't explain how this feels. It's warm and cozy that's for sure.

Love you all stay safe ❤️