It's Snowing!

Elijah's POV
"Actually no it isn't.." she says, I feel a frown take over my face. I sigh. "The best day was when I met you, followed closely by the day you asked me to be your girlfriend, silly!" she laughs. I feel my frown turn into a smile. "Rudy?!" Ethan shouts opening the door and Rudy goes to him. He lifts her and takes him into his room, "Y/F/N wanted to see her, sorry not sorry." He closes the door. Y/N is at the window. "It's snowing Elijah?!" she's staring out of the window like a child. "Please can we go out in the snow please?" she pleads. "Okay!" I laugh. She goes and grabs her coat and a pair of boots. I put on my coat and we go outside. She runs and slides into the snow. "Elijah come make snow angels!" I jog over to her and slide onto the floor and we both begin to make snow angels. She gets up. "Can we build a snowman!?" I nod. She starts to scoop snow into a ball. I turn and begin to pick up rocks for the eyes. Y/N throws a snowball at me. "Snowball fight!" she shouts and starts making more. I scoop a large handful of snow and compact it into a ball. "Elijah no!" she laughs but I throw it at her. She pretends to fall. "Ouch Elijah.." she begins to fake cry. "Y/N look out!" I shout but it's too late, it hits her in the back of the head. She screams and I rush over to her. She's crying for real now. "Y/N are you ok?" Ethan runs off. "Hey! How dare he throw a snowball at me?!" I give her my hand and pull her up. "Elijah me and you need to team up and get Ethan back." I hold her waist. "What's in it for me?" I laugh. "Isn't beating Ethan with snow a good enough reason?" she wraps her arms around my neck. "Ok I'm in." she kisses my cheek. "I knew you would be!" she lets go and makes several snowballs and I begin to help. Once we have a huge pile she grabs some and I take the rest. We rush over and see Ethan and Y/F/N creating snowballs. Y/N gasp, "They were planning to do the same to us!" she launches a snowball at Y/F/N and laughs, she starts to throw more at them, and I join in. "Hey!" Ethan and Y/F/N yells and throws a snowball at Y/N. I quickly throw one at the snowball and it crumples before it hits Y/N she looks at me "Thank you!" I nod. We throw more and fight for hours.

"Me and Y/F/N are going inside its cold." Ethan says and him and Y/F/N run into the house. Y/N gets up. "I'm going to make hot chocolate wait here!" she gets up and leaves. My thoughts come back again. They're all happy for once. But then the bad memories come back all at once. The stress, Corl, everything. I get up and start to walk into the forest around the house, trying to clear my thoughts, usually I'd go to Ethan and he'd give me advice, but he's busy with Y/F/N and I don't want to disturb them.

                           Y/N POV
You come out with two cups of Hot chocolate but Elijah isn't there. You place the cups down. "Elijah?" you ask worried. You start to look around, footsteps in the snow, leading into the forest. You start to run to follow them. You getdeaper into the forest but the footsteps keep going. Something coils around your leg "Elijah help!" and you fall to the floor.

                           Elijah's POV
"Elijah help!" the words are clear and I recognise the voice it's Y/N I wipe my tears quickly . I start to run back. I panic. She's lying on the floor yelping in pain, a tree  root caught around her ankle. I sit beside her. "Y/N it's okay I'm here." I begin to untangle her foot until she is freed and she crawls into my arms. "Elijah were you crying?" she ask. I nod "A little.." she sits up, "Why!" I smile, "Just a few bad memories nothing to bad." she smiles, "I'm glad you're okay Elijah." she curls up into my arms, she's freezing. "Let's go inside." I lift her and walk back into the house.