Denis And Gabby

Elijah's POV:
I wake up and look over at Y/N, she's sleeping on the sofa and I'm on the floor. I check the time. It's almost 4am. I lift her up and try and decide what to do. Should I change her clothes or just leave her? After thinking well I realise how uncomfortable I'd be changing her clothes, and how uncomfortable she'd probably be too, so I just lay her on the bed and pull the covers over her. The sun is just rising and the room is filled with an eerie morning glow. I get changed into new clothes and step out of the hotel.

The sudden change in temperature is fast and cold wind hits my face hard. I look back for a moment but keep going. I'll be back by 6 and get atleast 10 minutes of extra sleep. I look around for somewhere to go on my phone and see a small gas station nearby. I walk over to it and go inside.

"Anything else?" the store assistant asks handing me a pack of gum and two energy drinks. "No thank you, I think that's everything." I quickly pay and walk out of the store.

I can hear two voices beside me, "Elijah? No way that isn't him, is it?" I turn around, "Uh, hello?" I say looking for someone. "Elijah!" the voice calls as it runs to me. "Denis?!" I shout as he gets closer. He stares at me for awhile before we both hug. "How are you?" Denis asks and I smile. "I've never been better and I actually have some news." I say and Denis opens his mouth in amazement, "Me too!" he says and at the same time we both say, "I have a girlfriend!". We both laugh. "Denis is it Elija-" the girl stops dead in her tracks. "You must be Elijah!" she says shaking my hand, "Yeah I am and you are?" she smiles and looks at Denis, "This is Gabby, my girlfriend!" Gabby stands awkwardly but laughs. "Denis told me alot about you, it's nice to finally meet you!" she says trying to start a conversation. "Nice to meet you too." I reply and she smiles even more. "So do you guys want to come back to my hotel room, you can meet my girlfriend?" I suggest and Gabby widens her eyes. "You have a girlfriend. Omg we have to go meet her!" she says and Denis laughs. "Looks like that's a yes." he says.

"This is it." I say unlocking the hotel door. We all go in. "Y/N?" I say and she quickly walks from the bathroom, "What's u-" she stops as she sees Denis and Gabby. "Wow!" she says. "She's gorgeous!" Gabby squeals in excitement. "You must be Gabby!" Y/N says hugging Gabby, "My name is Y/N" she adds and Gabby smiles, "I love that name!" Denis smiles at me, "they're going to be good friends." he laughs and I nod. "Definitely."

"So you don't even edit your own videos?!" Gabby exclaims as we all sit down at the table. Y/N smiles and nods. "Elijah does everything for me!" she says nodding. Denis looks at me. "How's everyone at home?" he asks. "We're great actually, Ethan met a girl too!" Denis smiles, "Wow we all got lucky!"

                           Y/N's POV
Gabby looks at you. "What is Elijah like? I've never actually spoken to him." she asks. "Well he's definitely one of the best people to talk to, he understands everything!" you say, "What about Denis?" Gabby smiles, "Denis is, he's amazing." you nod. "That's great to hear!" you say and Gabby smiles even more. Gabby pulls out her phone, "Can I get your number, I know we only just met but I think we'll be friends!" you nod and type your number into her phone. "Thanks!" she says.

"Can we meet somewhere later?" Denis asks as him and Gabby leave. "Sure, we can meet at that gas station where we met earlier?" Elijah suggests and everyone nods. Denis and Gabby leave the hotel room and Elijah closes the door behind them. "So, thoughts on them?" he asks and you smile, "They're amazing" he smiles. "I'm glad you like them."

AUTHORS NOTE:
WE DID IT GUYS!! We hit 100 reads on episode one!! That literally feels insane. Once again shortish chapter because of school but I've managed to get a small break to write so the episodes should be 1000+ words in the next episodes. I have a very busy schedule but thankfully have managed to move things around to get more writing time!For anyone wondering Denis and Gabby will unfortunately not become main characters but I wanted to include them. Love ya'll and stay safe <3