You Can Hold My Hand

Elijah's POV
Y/N gives me her number and I quickly tap it into my phone. I can feel eyes watching me, Ethan is definitely looking at what I'm gonna put her name as. I put it as Y/N. I can change it later. This for sure has been one if the best flights ever. Something about Y/N makes everything seem okay, like maybe for once I don't have to worry about what my fans want, like the Pals are still together, like Corl was still my friend...

I glace over and notice Y/N looking at my instagram, she is liking the pictures and smiling, one stands out It's Rudy. I sure miss Rudy she is the best cat in the world. Y/N looks up and I quickly turn away and pretend to be looking at my phone, I don't think she noticed.

Ethan messages me.
'The plane has been delayed for about another hour or so because of turbulence so you and Y/N can hang out more.' I just reply with 'whatever' and shove my phone in my pocket. Y/N looks at me. "Elijah I've never been on a plane why is everything shaking" She says and I look at her, she looks scared. "It's turbulence," I say and hold her hand, "you can hold my hand until it's over." She still looks scared so I pull out one of my spare pairs of ear buds I had brought incase mine got broken and hand them to her. She says thank you and plugs them in.

It's been about 5 minutes and the turbulence hasn't stopped, but Y/N is definitely doing better she hasn't said a word. Then I realise, she's asleep. I look at her phone and notice she was watching me. I smile and turn her phone off-not without changing her lockscreen to a funny picture of me first though.

I look behind at Ethan, him and Y/F/N are talking but I can't hear what about. I can hear laughing though. Soon after I fall asleep to.

"Pst Elijah" It's Ethan. "The plane has stopped we need to get off" I yawn and look around Y/N is still asleep. Ethan looks at me and leaves the plane with Y/F/N.

                               Y/N POV
"Y/N?" you startle and wake up, it's Elijah he whispers "It's okay we need to get of the plane we've landed." You nod and he hands you your phone. You walk out of the plane and turn your phone on. Staring back at you is Elijah making a silly face. You look behind at him but he just chuckles "Real mature Elijah" you say laughing.