Order Pizza

Elijah's POV
The next morning I wake up to the sound of my rustling. I look around and see Y/N and Y/F/N rummaging through some paper and clothes. "Sorry! We didn't mean to wake you up!" Y/N says worried. "It's fine. What are you looking for?" I ask and Y/F/N smiles. "Long story short Y/N was in idiot-" Y/N interrupts. "I was not!" I laugh and Y/F/N continues, "She's lost her passport" Y/N looks at the floor. "Well we can buy her a new one?" I suggest. Y/N looks up. "Okay I'll go sort everything out, you and Elijah go to Disney world with Ethan." she says getting up. "You sure I mean we could all go?" I suggest again. "If you want to you can come." says nodding. "Okay let me get ready." I get up and get changed.

"How do you lose a passport?!" Ethan says laughing as Y/N explains. She laughs too, "I'm not sure, but I managed to!" Ethan face palms and looks at me, "So what's the plan?" We explain everything and he nods in agreement. "Okay let's go.

                         Y/N POV
You arrive back at the hotel with your new passport."Don't lose this one" Elijah says and you laugh. "I won't." Elijah sits on the edge of the bed and you sit beside him. "Should we watch a movie?" you ask and he nods. "What movie?" he asks. "What about A/M (any movie/your favourite)?" you ask and Elijah nods. "Sure!"

Halfway through the film you get up. "Should we order pizza?" you ask. Elijah smiles, "You read my mind!" you pick up your phone and order a pizza and soda. The pizza arrives quickly and you and Elijah rush to the door to take it. You quickly pay, lock the door and sit down to eat. You both take a slice, but the cheese is holding them together. You both begin to pull, both trying to get more cheese. Elijah nudges your hand and you drop the pizza back in the box. "Yes I got more cheese!" he laughs and you look at him, "You cheated!" he shakes his head, "No cheating, being smart." an idea comes into your head, "How's this for smart?" you yank the pizza from his hand. "Hey!" he says in shock. "Not cheating being smart, your words not mine." you smirk and he smiles.

AUTHORS NOTE YOU CAN SKIP:
Sorry this episode is so short but I wanted to give you guys an update on things. This chapters will be out in longer amounts because I've gone back to school and writing these after school aswell as homework is tricky, but I'll be doing my best! The next episodes will be longer though, this was just so you know! ALSO THANK YOU GUYS!!! I'm almost at 100 reads for the first episode and 1000 overall reads. I can't even put into words how happy I am. Love you guys and stay safe ❤️