Falling Into Place

As you walk down the Isle you feel eyes all over you. It would usually be uncomforting, but these eyes all feel familiar and almost safe. Elijah is stood at the stop of the Isle, smiling as he catches your eyes. You turn back to see Y/F/N following behind you. You give her an smile and she gives a small thumbs up back. You turn back and realise how close you are to reaching Elijah. You take the final steps and the wedding begins.

As the final words are said, you find yourself smiling brighter than you ever have. For a split second, you catch your father in the crowd. You blink a few times and the figure becomes an average person, there to see you get married. You keep looking around until you spot your sister. You don't remember inviting her, but the fact she is there makes you feel warm inside. "You may now kiss the bride." you look back at Elijah and he pulls you into a kiss. The crowd erupts into a mixture of cheer and clapping. Several cameras flash, but you ignore them, drowning yourself in the moment.

After the wedding, the party begins. "Let's start with the bride and groom dancing, then everyone can come on." Ethan says and several nod. Elijah takes your hand and leads you to the dance floor. "Elijah, I've never done proper dancing before!" you say as the music starts. He places a hand on your waist and you place one on his shoulder. "Don't worry, just go with the music!" he says and you nod. The music begins to get into a part where you and Elijah manage to form a somewhat decent dance. "You've got the hang of it." he whispers into your ear and you smile. Soon everyone joins you on the dance floor.

"May I talk with my sister?" you hear coming from behind you. You turn in alert and see Y/S/N behind you. Elijah puts his arm on your shoulder, sensing the panic. "It's okay, I invited her." he says and you breathe in. "Okay." you say and he lets go and walks away. "This is a little awkward I know, I wanted to say I'm really sorry about.." she takes a deep breath, "About everything." she finishes and you nod. "I accept the apology, but don't do that again okay?" you say and she nods. "Congratulations by the way!" she says as she walks off.

"Hey!Over here!" a familiar voice calls. You follow the sound of it to see Gabby waving frantically at you. Denis is beside her laughing as she tries to catch your attention. You walk up to her and she hugs you. "Look at this, my little girl is.." she thinks of what to say, "She's now a Best!" you smile, "Yes, I'm a Best!" you say laughing. Denis hugs you. "Congratulations!" you smile, "Thank you both!"

Elijah walks over to you. "Is it okay if I steal Y/N?" he asks and Gabby puts her finger on her chin, pretending to think, "Hm..No!" she says and Elijah looks shocked. Denis looks at her, "What she means is, yes, yes you can." Gabby nods, "Something like that!"

"Mom, Dad this is Y/N." Elijah says and his parents turn around. "I remember her! We spoke on a video call before!" Christopher says (his Dads real name!)  Sherrie (his mom's real name!) smiles, "Yes we did!" you smile. "She's much prettier in person, I must say!" you blush at the complement, "Elijah told me lots about you." you say and they both smile, "What did he say about us?" they ask in curiosity. "He said you were amazing. And I must admit, you guys are!" they both look at Elijah and he smiles. "Well it was nice to meet you, we will see you soon!" they say and walk away.

Elijah reaches his hand out, "Mrs Best,will you dance with me?" he says, laughing at his own words. "Mr Best, yes I will dance with you!" you both laugh and begin to dance. The music gives off a calm and slightly nostalgic atmosphere, it feels magical. You spot Ethan and Y/F/N dancing too. They seem way better than you. Elijah notices a look of competition on your face and smirks,"We can do better than them!" he says. You nod. Ethan catches you staring and comes over. "What's up?" you say. "What were you staring at?" he asks, looking down himself, trying to find something spilt down his shirt. "Oh, nothing, just the fact that we dance better." Elijah says, and Ethan makes a shocked expression. "No way!" he says, but you and Elijah nod. "We are." you smirk. "Alright bet." Ethan says. "How are we settling this?" you ask. "Dance off, we both make a routine, whoever gets most votes wins. You get an hour!" Ethan explains before waking off. "We're so done for!" you say, but Elijah shakes his head. "Nope, we're not."

As the sun sets, several people leave. However your sister, Elijah's parents and a few others stay to be the judge of the performance. "Us first!" Ethan says and you agree. Him and Y/F/N walk slowly onto the platform and begin to do a soft dance, gracefully gliding along, with twist and turns every so often. They finish off with a huge spin and the remaining crowd starts to cheer. "That was way better than ours!" you say sighing. Elijah shakes his head, "At the end off the dance, I need you to trust whatever I say, okay?" he says and you nod. The music begins and you and Elijah take to the floor. The moves seem to be basic but every so often Elijah tilts you back and you smile as his eyes meet yours the final move draws nearer and you begin to panic."Run backwards and then run back to me, trust me okay?" he whispers you nod slightly.

The last move finally arrives and you run back. You begin to rush to Elijah and he gets his hands out. As you get to him you feel yourself lifting into the air. The final move was a lift. As he slowly moves you down everyone cheers. "Looks like we have a winner!" a member from the crowd says and you smile.

As your feet hit the ground, Elijah pulld you into a kiss. And finally, for the first time in a while, life finally feels as if it's falling into place.

AUTHORS FINAL NOTE READING IS ADVICED:
Guys this is all I have planned for this story! I can't see myself writing anymore chapters in this story. Although I do see me writing other fanfictions and maybe a sequel? Special thank you to the person who designed the new cover,she requested to remain anonymous though. She also said she did use a base from Google but colored everything herself. THANK YOU GUYS- I would not be anywhere without you guys! If I do decide to write other fanfictions or a sequel, it will be editted here so you can find titles! I love you guys ❤️

You have reached the end of "Falling into place!" the author will not continue this story but will be doing other fanfictions and potentially a sequel! Hope you enjoyed this 😘❤️